By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Ordered my Series X from MS store and is scheduled for 4pm tomorrow.

Around the Network

Got my Xbox Series X console about 6 hours ago.

Such a fabulous fridge-looking beast.
It's definitely not a small console, she girthy... Decided to cut up some wood to put my Switch on and place the Switch-lite in front and chuck the Series X where the Switch Lite used to sit.

I need more space... Planning to upgrade my display from a 65" panel to a 85" panel soon which will take up more space.
Might dump my Gears 5 Xbox One X console in another room and put the OG Xbox there considering the Xbox One X is essentially useless in the grand scheme of things.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

I'm going to treat myself to some Gears Tactics tonight instead of waiting to play on Series X. I know tomorrow will be mostly updating and transferring so fuck it.

Mine is on the way. But sadly it will arrive early in the evening. This is gonna be a long day.

Mine will be arriving this afternoon... around five o clock or so apparently. I still find it weird that a company that delivers food is delivering it.

Around the Network

Together at last..

Hey guys give a shout if you find retail units in UK, I really want to get one.

OTBWY said:
Mine is on the way. But sadly it will arrive early in the evening. This is gonna be a long day.

I'm in the same boat, sadly. It's just been sitting in an amazon packing station about 12m from my house since 4am, and they chillin on it....bastards.

Damn it's going to take the whole day to download updates for Gears 5, Forza Horizon 4, Sea of Thieves and Borderlands 3.. and I need to download Gears Tactics too.Nice thing is loading times on Wasteland 3 are tolerable now! And man this console is silent.

Have fun with your new babies, guys! I will stay on PC for now but maybe I will buy one for my living room next year or so.