By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
trunkswd said:
Ryuu96 said:

really want to see Fable, Lol.

Those are SKETCHES?! This game is going to look amazing. Fable is my most anticipated announced Xbox game after Starfield.

And with how great games that run on the ForzaTech engine look, it's going to be absolute eye candy! I have no doubt Fable is using the upgraded engine that'll be running the new Forza Motorsport! 

Around the Network
trunkswd said:
gtotheunit91 said:

And with how great games that run on the ForzaTech engine look, it's going to be absolute eye candy! I have no doubt Fable is using the upgraded engine that'll be running the new Forza Motorsport! 

It is hard for me to imagine an engine designed for racing games will run well for a third-person open-world action RPG.

It is but the engine has proved to be very capable at running open-world games incredibly well. 

Proprietary engines have shown to be able to run drastically different genres of games well nowadays. The Decima Engine from Guerrilla is a good example. Built to run a linear FPS game in Killzone then able to go to the open-world action RPG of Horizon: Zero Dawn. 

343 has a lot of openings!

10:25 onward pretty much sums my thoughts on the Embracer/Square deal this morning

Hmm, this is odd but As Dusk Falls is under the "New Releases" tab under Xbox Game Studios curators page on Steam. With a "In the near future" release date. It definitely wasn't there yesterday. You would think that would be under "Upcoming Releases" 

Wonder if we'll get a release date or a straight up release prior to the Xbox/Bethesda showcase. 

Around the Network

Alright! Just finished Halo Infinite! It was awesome!! And with that, I finished all of the Halo games. Well, besides the Halo Wars games. Can't wait to see what 343 does next with the Halo franchise!

So the Warcraft mobile game is more a tower defense game yet has hero units like a MOBA. But also still includes dungeons and raids you can do with your friends. Interesting for sure. 

https://reveal.blizzard.com/en-us/

gtotheunit91 said:

So the Warcraft mobile game is more a tower defense game yet has hero units like a MOBA. Interesting for sure. 

Looks really cool to me :)

I'm happy they went Clash Royal mixed with Tower Defense formula. The campaign alone looks to be super huge which will be really fun to play without caring about MP at first (and then the dungeons and raids with friends can be amazing too if you are not into competitive). The "mini" heroes look so cute ahah 

For a split second, I thought Arclight Rumble was getting a PC release! I opened up battle.net and you're encouraged to go its page, but the games battle.net page just has a QR code for you to scan to pre-register

Imaginedvl said:
gtotheunit91 said:

So the Warcraft mobile game is more a tower defense game yet has hero units like a MOBA. Interesting for sure. 

Looks really cool to me :)

I'm happy they went Clash Royal mixed with Tower Defense formula. The campaign alone looks to be super huge which will be really fun to play without caring about MP at first (and then the dungeons and raids with friends can be amazing too if you are not into competitive). The "mini" heroes look so cute ahah 

Doesn't look bad at all! As much as I loathed the announcement when Blizzard said in a post-conference after the "do you guys not have phones" debacle that all of their major IPs were getting mobile versions, I do have to commend Blizzard for the insane amount of content they're releasing with Diablo Immortal and this title.

Then I think to myself, why couldn't Blizzard have put this much of an effort into making sure Warcraft III: Reforged was the best god damn remake in gaming history?!?!