By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
gtotheunit91 said:
EspadaGrim said:

It was known about for a while along with the RedFall trademark before the game was announced.

Interesting. What have the rumors been saying regarding what Bethesda studio is working on it and what kind of game it may be?

I haven't looked too much into it but it might be Roundhouse studios new game. I don't think anything has leaked about what type of game it is. 

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

That bad name has mobile game written all over it. Can't see Bethesda releasing a big console game with a name like Spyteam.

That was my first thought. Possibly what Alpha Dog may have been working on. 

gtotheunit91 said:
EspadaGrim said:

It was known about for a while along with the RedFall trademark before the game was announced.

Interesting. What have the rumors been saying regarding what Bethesda studio is working on it and what kind of game it may be?

Idk but Skullzi has said that he believes that BGS Austin is making the this game. 

A great Nintendo direct and another new state of play, how more studios how less Xbox events we get =p. Well E3 is around 3 months away I guess.

konnichiwa said:

A great Nintendo direct and another new state of play, how more studios how less Xbox events we get =p. Well E3 is around 3 months away I guess.

Xbox's summer showcase will have to be almost 3 hours long lol. That just isn't sustainable. Xbox without a doubt needs a direct or state of play style showcase every few months.

Around the Network
gtotheunit91 said:
konnichiwa said:

Xbox's summer showcase will have to be almost 3 hours long lol. That just isn't sustainable. Xbox without a doubt needs a direct or state of play style showcase every few months.

Well updates certainly, because I am worried about Starfield. To show it of well it needs like 30/40 minutes. The fallout 4 info dump was one of the best E3 moments. Small teaser like a few weeks before and then a huge info dump at the show. 

SegaHeart said:

Well this tweet hasn't aged well lol unless they're just gonna shadow drop it. Will this be a Game Pass title?

I'm really looking forward to RPG Time! Bringing on Japanese indie developers to Xbox is great to see!

It's really hard to go back to Forza Horizon 3 after 4 and 5.

Lack of a 60 FPS mode is my biggest issue but the inferior graphics are also more noticeable than I expected. Trees for example look way worse in Horizon 3.

Is anybody else having issues with Discord atm?