By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - Xbox Games Showcase Recap | Starfield, Redfall, Forza Motorsport Gameplay Reveal | Minecraft Legends, Ara History Untold, Pentiment Announced | Grounded, As Dusk Falls Release Date

Would You Like to See Another Fallout in the Original Genre?

Yes, I’d Love to Play an Isometric Fallout 1 16.67%

Yes, Isometric Fallout Is Better 0 0%

I’d Be Happy With Both 2 33.33%

I Don't Care, I Don't Like Fallout 1 16.67%

No, I Dislike Isometric Titles 1 16.67%

No, It’s Pointless, Giv... 0 0%

Give Me Isometric Fallout and More Wasteland 0 0%

Not a Mainline/Spinoff bu... 1 16.67%

Total:6

What would be a (small maybe) hit is an 20th anniversary edition of morrowind this year. Update it a bit don't touch the core gameplay and release it for 20 bucks. I guess I am dreaming but I would welcome it with open arms :).

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:

What would be a (small maybe) hit is an 20th anniversary edition of morrowind this year. Update it a bit don't touch the core gameplay and release it for 20 bucks. I guess I am dreaming but I would welcome it with open arms :).

Todd Howard: What's Morrowind? What's that? You want another Skyrim remaster?!

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 25 May 2022

Spade said:

OOOF. Inexile definitely having some fun. And lol at some of these fanboys that think the person who runs the social is also the ones that make the games. 

These people are fucking idiots, Lol.

Ryuu96 said:

These people are fucking idiots, Lol.

Judging by their follow up to Brian's response, they must think they really got Brian on that one

I honestly don't know these days if these people are trolls or really that clueless lol

Played my first match of Halo in about a decade in a half. Got three kills. Which is three more than I expected.

Around the Network
JWeinCom said:

Played my first match of Halo in about a decade in a half. Got three kills. Which is three more than I expected.

A win is a win

konnichiwa said:

Xbox badly needs to do more remakes and remasters. For awhile they were doing a good job, Halo 1 and 2 Anniversary, Fable Anniversary, Gears of War Ultimate Edition. Then they just stopped almost completely with the sole exceptions being the very lazy Skyrim 10 year anniversary update last year and the 15th anniversary Age of Empires 3 Definitive Edition in 2020.

Major anniversaries like Halo 3 & Reach, Gears 2 & 3, and Fable 2 & 3 ten year all passed with nothing. Now it seems likely that Morrowind 20 year will pass with nothing as well. Though they don't have major anniversaries coming up all that soon, many want remakes for Oblivion, Fallout 3, and Fallout New Vegas as well.

We are at least rumored to be getting the GoldenEye remaster for 25th anniversary in 2022 it seem, gives us some hope of a Banjo-Kazooie remaster for it's 25th anniversary in 2023. Perfect Dark reboot could very well lineup with Percect Dark 25th in 2025, with how far behind schedule it likely is after the development switch to working with Crystal Dynamics.

If anyone is bored I am doing another stream over on Twitch. No plan for tonight. Just chat, while we figure out what I will play tonight. 

https://www.twitch.tv/trunkswd

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

gtotheunit91 said:
JWeinCom said:

A win is a win

Well, the other guy got 25 kills, so I think it was actually a loss.

Got an Xbox Series X, because I have poor impulse control. Visuals aren't blowing me away so far. Halo Infinite is fun. Also got Guardians of the Galaxy from Gamepass... is there a reason Starlord is so whiny?

JWeinCom said:
gtotheunit91 said:

A win is a win

Well, the other guy got 25 kills, so I think it was actually a loss.

Got an Xbox Series X, because I have poor impulse control. Visuals aren't blowing me away so far. Halo Infinite is fun. Also got Guardians of the Galaxy from Gamepass... is there a reason Starlord is so whiny?

Tbf, the other guy maaaaaaaaaay play on a bit more of a regular basis than yourself lol

Yeah, the visual are alright. Definitely a cross-gen game for sure, but there's also a lot of issues with the engine. The gameplay loop is top notch for Infinite though. I just wish the content was there. Not really a reason lol it's just what the writers chose, but still a really fun game.