By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - Xbox Games Showcase Recap | Starfield, Redfall, Forza Motorsport Gameplay Reveal | Minecraft Legends, Ara History Untold, Pentiment Announced | Grounded, As Dusk Falls Release Date

Around the Network

Greetings from the US, my fellow Xbots.

GamesBeat: What is it like working with Microsoft? Tunic launched day one on Game Pass. What was that like?

Shouldice: Fantastic. Super great. Microsoft has, since the beginning, been very supportive. I think the moment for me that the game felt like it switched over from, hey, I’m working on this cool little thing and it’s gotten some press — when that changed to, oh wow, was the 2018 Microsoft Theater press conference where they had the trailer on the big screen. Everybody was there. Phil Spencer was talking about my hometown. It was truly amazing. The fact that they did that for, like I said — it’s not actually a “small” game. It’s not tiny. But it feels small to me, you know what I mean? Having them do that for something like that was very cool.

Similarly, there are so many people — I don’t know the numbers, but the number of people out there with Xbox Game Pass means that the audience for this game is just — where else are you going to get that number of people playing your cool little fox game? It’s really amazing.

Tunic Creator Andrew Shouldice on Indie Gaming Success | VentureBeat

Barozi said:

Greetings from the US, my fellow Xbots.

????

Holiday? Moved? Lol.

Ryuu96 said:

GamesBeat: What is it like working with Microsoft? Tunic launched day one on Game Pass. What was that like?

Shouldice: Fantastic. Super great. Microsoft has, since the beginning, been very supportive. I think the moment for me that the game felt like it switched over from, hey, I’m working on this cool little thing and it’s gotten some press — when that changed to, oh wow, was the 2018 Microsoft Theater press conference where they had the trailer on the big screen. Everybody was there. Phil Spencer was talking about my hometown. It was truly amazing. The fact that they did that for, like I said — it’s not actually a “small” game. It’s not tiny. But it feels small to me, you know what I mean? Having them do that for something like that was very cool.

Similarly, there are so many people — I don’t know the numbers, but the number of people out there with Xbox Game Pass means that the audience for this game is just — where else are you going to get that number of people playing your cool little fox game? It’s really amazing.

Tunic Creator Andrew Shouldice on Indie Gaming Success | VentureBeat

The fact it was on Game Pass is why I played Tunic. Fantastic indie game. I only got stuck on a couple of the later bosses and did get the good ending.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network

Thank you @Ryuu96 .

The show is going to suck balls

Spoiler!
keeping hype levels low

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

First members of the Constellation!

Who is doing the E3 thread so I have a place to dump these?

Just the first run through, I can't find that exact stance anywhere for Shikamaru so I had to use a slightly different one, Lol.

Made them ever so slightly smaller than last years but even then I think I may go smaller, we'll see if I can be bothered, Pixlr is being an absolute nightmare.

Will use whatever images you want as long as they are big enough.

The theme this year is obviously The Constellation from Starfield.

Edit - Downsized.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 20 May 2022