By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
gtotheunit91 said:

Bethesda has 3 releases this year. The last time they had that many releases in a single year was 2017. Last year was a single release, and the year before that was also a single release.

No wonder many were tired of Bethesda's E3 showcases. Unless it was a huge BGS title, there was rarely much to host an entire show lol

And that’s only because Ghostwire was delayed from 2021.

The year 2017 was big for them Quake Champions, Prey, Dishonored: DotO, Evil Within 2 and Wolfenstein 2 all released that year, hopefully we get another year like that under MS.

Around the Network

Just received the "Warcraft goes mobile" from Blizzard :)
Looks like this is the Clash like a game that was rumored, they'll reveal it on May 3rd

Imaginedvl said:

Looks like this is the Clash like a game that was rumored, they'll reveal it on May 3rd

When you say Clash, you mean like Clash of Clans style gameplay?

With how hard Blizzard dropped the ball on Warcraft III: Reforged, the continuing support of WoW and WoW Classic, and now releasing multiple mobile games, we truly will never get a proper RTS Warcraft game again :( not that there was much hope to begin with lol

gtotheunit91 said:
Imaginedvl said:

When you say Clash, you mean like Clash of Clans style gameplay?

Yap :)

Around the Network

Has anyone heard about this leaked Todd Howard interview? The reddit username that originally posted it is u/ToddfieldJune12 and this person leaked some of the interview yesterday and no one that covers Bethesda has heard this interview before. Now that we know the showcase is on June 12th, that username makes me think this person is an employee at Bethesda or something lol

Was watching this Matty video and he covers is at the 5:24 mark for those who want to check it out

Ryuu96 said:

Makes me think, I wonder what Ken Lobb is up to lately, Lol.

I mean, he's a Creative Director, so I would hope he's Directing a game of some sort lol

Ryuu96 said:

As much as this sucks, I'm really hoping the day the deal is finalized that all top executives at Acti-Blizz get released and replaced.

trunkswd said:
Ryuu96 said:

Makes me think, I wonder what Ken Lobb is up to lately, Lol.

Time to look at the shelves for any secrets!! 

Well, the most blatant one many will look at is Elden Ring for Game Pass

Opener: Hellblade 2 Q1 2023
Closer: Starfield