By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - Xbox Games Showcase Recap | Starfield, Redfall, Forza Motorsport Gameplay Reveal | Minecraft Legends, Ara History Untold, Pentiment Announced | Grounded, As Dusk Falls Release Date

Would You Like to See Another Fallout in the Original Genre?

Yes, I’d Love to Play an Isometric Fallout 1 16.67%

Yes, Isometric Fallout Is Better 0 0%

I’d Be Happy With Both 2 33.33%

I Don't Care, I Don't Like Fallout 1 16.67%

No, I Dislike Isometric Titles 1 16.67%

No, It’s Pointless, Giv... 0 0%

Give Me Isometric Fallout and More Wasteland 0 0%

Not a Mainline/Spinoff bu... 1 16.67%

Total:6

Yakuza 3-6 Xbox release confirmation please! While you're at it, announce a remaster for Kenzan and Ishin and localize them in the west on Xbox as well xD They teased a localization for Ishin about a year ago.

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 20 November 2020

Around the Network

My expectation was to be playing Halo Infinite so below expectations. Still love the console though.

only game i have a special edition for and it was just a pure coincidence

edit: i have this game not high enough in my top50

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Loving it so far I played Some Ori and I started Gears 5 and the upgrades are immediately noticed.I will start gears tactics tonight. Tho I started my gears 5 campaign and I am not sure how to change to Batista Marcus in the campaign. Do I have to unlock it?

shikamaru317 said:

Yakuza 3-6 Xbox release confirmation please! While you're at it, announce a remaster for Kenzan and Ishin and localize them in the west on Xbox as well xD They teased a localization for Ishin about a year ago.

God please yes! 3-6 + Judgment would be amazing. Not expecting much sadly. I don't see them porting the rest over for some reason :/ 

Around the Network

Yeah the camera on my phone isn't the best.

Anywaaaay I got one!!!! They got about 6 at a local retailer (had to drive there for ~30 minutes).

Will set it up now.

PS: poor shika

I'd say Series X overall matched my expectations so far. It looks much better than I expected as it's not huge at all. It's actually the best-looking console I've seen. And it's incredible how quiet it is. New controller is not a major improvement, but it's better than X1 controller. It doesn't seem to have much input lag and playing Gears 5 multiplayer on 120fps is just so fucking sweet with it. Unfortunately I don't have a tv that supports 120fps or VRR, but I played it at my brother's. 

Loading times make a massive difference, especially on Sea of Thieves and Borderlands 3. Booting up those games on my X1X feels like an eternity now. Sea of Thieves, State of Decay 2 and Forza Horizon 4 look and play so smoothly on SeX.

Only launch games I've played so far are Gears Tactics and The Falconeer. And Tetris of course. Not having Halo or Cyberpunk yet is a disappointment.

Now I want a new television damnit.. but the console is amazing!

Angelus said:
Think I'll pick up the Control Ultimate Edition. I know they won't actually have the next gen upgrade out until sometime "early" next year, but I doubt I'll be able to get it cheaper than 20 bucks by then, so might as well just buy it now.Anyone here played the RE3 remake? That worth a 20?

Payed full price for RE3 Remake and i loved it. The main criticism was the short duration and some missing content from the original but for 20 maybe you wont mind that the game is short.

Barozi said:

Yeah the camera on my phone isn't the best.

Anywaaaay I got one!!!! They got about 6 at a local retailer (had to drive there for ~30 minutes).

Will set it up now.

PS: poor shika

Btw. Series S was selling much much faster than Series X.

One guy took a picture 90 minutes before I got there when it was fully stocked:

Compare that to the picture I made when I got there:

3 Series X sold (mine was still standing on that pile) and at least 10 Series S sold (not sure how many piles there are on the first pic but at least 5) within 90 minutes.

Last edited by Barozi - on 20 November 2020