By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I'm not sure how much closer Sega and Xbox can get without consummating their relationship.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

168k viewers on Twitch currently.

At 200k concurrent viewers on Twitch also. 

Sea of Thieves proves once again that it is one of the most successful games of last gen. At this stage of its life, I'm wondering why don't Microsoft go the Free to Play road with it. Keep the current model existing and add offer the base, bare game for free and each expansion will cost $19.99 or around it.

Ryuu96 said:

Not the strongest month (considering they could've added the Bethesda games much sooner).

Ryuu96 said:

Brad Sams was right after all, to some degree

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

The State of Japanese games on Xbox:

(Disclaimer: This list mainly includes JP games from major publishers, but MS has made huge progress in winning over JP indies recently, so there are lots of JP indies coming to Xbox in the future as well)

• June 25- Scarlet Nexus
  • July 27- Samurai Warriors 5
  • July 29- Fuga: Melodies of Steel
  • Sep 7- Sonic Colors: Ultimate
  • Sep 10- Tales of Arise
  • Sep 24- Lost Judgment
  • Sep 30- Melty Blood: Type Lumina
  • Oct 5- Super Monkey Ball: Banana Mania
  • Oct 14- Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba- Hinokami Keppuutan
  • TBA Q4 2021- The Good Life
  • TBA Fall 2021- Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town Remake
  • TBA 2021- Fatal Frame V: Maiden of Black Water
  • TBA 2021- Dynasty Warriors 9: Empires
  • TBA 2021- Digimon Survive
  • TBA 2021- Phantom Breaker: Omnia
  • Jan 21 2022- Elden Ring
  • TBA 2022- Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising
  • TBA 2022- Untitled Sonic Game (Sonic Ranger rumored title)
  • TBA 2022- Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin
  • TBA 2023- Pragmata
  • TBA 2023- Eiyuden Chronicle: 100 Heroes
  • TBA- Ghostwire: Tokyo
  • TBA- Harvest Moon: One World

Microsoft has made big progress with JP devs since the first year of Xbox One's life last generation, but there is definitely still alot of work for Phil to do. We still have whole JP publishers who skip Xbox entirely or almost entirely, and even the JP publishers with the best Xbox support like Namco Bandai and Sega are still skipping Xbox on certain series and games.  

Rune Factory 4 too!

Ryuu96 said:

Most exciting thing about COD's reveal = Halo Infinite's release date

Now for the first time in years I'm wondering when COD is announced.

Rumor is that the release date will be announced in a Warzone event in August.

The good news is that the Xbox Stick and the catalog means that, if they make xCloud available without GPU (you pay for the service and buy games separately), I will be playing HI Multiplayer on it.

I finally got decent internet, so it's no longer a problem.

shikamaru317 said:
shikamaru317 said:

Big week in Japan, 4th biggest since launch. A few more weeks like this and Xbox Series will finally take the lead from Xbox One launch aligned. Only reason XB1 is still in the lead in Japan is because of stock issues for Xbox Series, Xbox Series still sells out as fast as they can restock it, even in smaller cities and rural areas. 

Xbox Series just had a new 3rd biggest week in Japan, Famitsu is tracking 3,684 units sold in Japan this past week, only launch week (21k~ units) and the week after launch (3,800~ units) were bigger. Xbox Series is now breathing down the neck of Xbox One launch aligned, and if MS can keep up strong weekly restocks like this in the future then Xbox Series will start to pull into a nice lead over Xbox One:

Scarlet Nexus release week is the one to follow. They have huge PR campaign associated with Xbox there. Software sales would be interesting to check as well that week. Maybe we'll finally see the Xbox game in Famitsu top 30

Getting hyped for Halo Infinite. I will also touch me some Battlefield in October. Pre-ordered D&D Dark Alliance (huge fan of Dark Alliance 1 & 2) but it slow shipped and won't be here till Monday. Currently at the Onyx Tower (final section of Dark Alliance 1) as a prelude for my gameplay of D&D, but have been catching wind of a lot of bugs. So I'm glad it slow shipped and will now probably just let it sit on the shelf now until fixes come in. I've been waiting for almost 2 decades and whats a few more months? I don't want to ruin it.

A month wait for The Ascent, so now I need some filler. Horizon 4, Fenyx Rising, Gears Tactics, Doom 2016, or Bloodstained. Also have some large RPG's in the backlog but can't finish them in a month's time. What to do?

Again, that Halo is looking sick (not sure if that's still a cool thing to say, I'm old and slightly buzzed).

edit:really buzzed

Last edited by DroidKnight - on 24 June 2021

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.