By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
AsGryffynn said:

TESVI, Infinite, Everwild and PD. That's all I'm looking for. 

I'm with you ther but for PD/TES6, I thinkl we will wait a good while :)

Probably will play Diablo 4 before those 2 come out ahah (fine by me )

Around the Network

Infinite
SoD 3
Avowed
Elder Scrolls
Fable
Starfield
Outer Worlds 2
Forza's
Indiana

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

They are not on the list yet;

Super Duper next generation Ultra Enhanced Minecraft
Fallout 5
Wolfenstein 3
The Elder Scrolls 3 (remake)
The Elder Scrolls 4 (remake/remastered/enhanced)
after the Sega Acquisition: Yakuza 8 Becoming the Dragon

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Ryuu96 said:

I remember a time where Xbox exclusives didn't count cause they were all releasing on PC...

...and everyone owned a gaming PC.

I feel bad for all the people at Bethesda and Xbox that are gonna get death threats when ES6 finally rolls around....it's gonna be bad

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
Imaginedvl said:

wow this is seriously unbelievable... People are still believing that Fallout or the next ES are going to be on other platforms...
I mean even after the E3 presentation where they basically stamped everything "Xbox Exclusive", they still come up with that shit.
They are not getting that "legacy" meant anything with subscriptions or an exciting contract... Even if this is so obvious now...

I'm so tired of this shit, I'm buying a Play Station Five for Horizon and the next Final Fantasy 16. Why can't just do the same if they want an Xbox exclusive game...

Let them believe what they want at this point, there is no convincing some people, at the end of the day, they are wrong.

And yes, legacy simply means contracts, existing software (Doom Eternal, F76, ESO expansions, etc). You can form an easy counter argument to every single argument as to why they will be multiplatform.

Playstation will not be getting Bethesda titles unless Playstation accepts xCloud, as simple as that. The argument is tiring, I don't really bother with it anymore, and the double standard is annoying, anyway, as you said, if they want it that badly they can get a Series X, or a cheaper Series S, or a PC, or xCloud. I remember a time where Xbox exclusives didn't count cause they were all releasing on PC...

The funny thing is a Series X Skyrim or Fallout 4 port could happen and falls into the legacy category since the games are technically already on the PS5 through BC they might just release it there and that would reignite the ES6 been on the PS5 conversation for a few more years.

Ryuu96 said:
Angelus said:

I feel bad for all the people at Bethesda and Xbox that are gonna get death threats when ES6 finally rolls around....it's gonna be bad

Yup, this happening wouldn't surprise me at all, gamers can be pathetic.

Getting the word out early and often will hopefully keep more Karens from being triggered.

Last edited by DroidKnight - on 17 June 2021

DroidKnight said:
Ryuu96 said:

Yup, this happening wouldn't surprise me at all, gamers can be pathetic.

Getting the word out early and often will hopefully keep more Karens from being triggered.

And really Sony fans will have no excuse to get angry about it. If I want to play Ratchet, I have to get a PS5, period. If I want to play ES6, I can play on a Series X, Series S, PC, and with xCloud I can play on phone, tablet, TV through a dongle or built-in app...hell even an old XBox One! Microsoft gives you sooooooo many more options.

Switch: SW-3707-5131-3911
XBox: Kenjabish

Ryuu96 said:

shikamaru317 said:

I was taking a look at my Bingo Card to see if I actually got a Bingo (was so busy after the show on Sunday that I forgot to check), and I saw that I had the Xbox IP niche spinoff that Jez teased on there, and realized that wasn't announced. That got me to thinking about how many things various insiders teased for the Xbox show that didn't actually happen:

• Xbox IP niche spinoff (teased by Jez)
  • Star Wars exclusive from Zenimax Online (teased by Matty and one other as I recall)
  • Kojima exclusive (seemingly teased by Keighley with his 6-13 fortune cookie tweet)
  • Avowed gameplay (insiders were divided on this one, some got it right by saying it wouldn't be there)
  • Hellblade 2 and Project Mara (don't remember which insiders teased this now, but I do remember seeing them teased in the final week before the conference)
  • Project Omen teased as Dishonored with Vampires, when Redfall is really more like Prey with Vampires, due to it being a shooter
  • Studio acquisitions (teased by multiple insiders in the week leading up to E3)
  • Persona on Xbox (while the Xbox Era podcast guys didn't specifically tease this for E3, it has now been 3 months since they claimed Persona was coming to Xbox, and yet Sega showed up with nothing but a Yakuza Like A Dragon on Gamepass trailer for MS to show)
  • Cuphead DLC (teased by Jez and at least one other insider as I recall)
  • Starfield 2021 (Xbox Era guys in particular took a giant L on this one, claiming that MS bought advertising slots for Starfield Holiday 2021)
  • Ubisoft exclusive (don't recall which of the insiders teased this, but I do remember seeing it last week)
  • Xbox making some games exclusive to Gamepass, no stand alone release (Brad Sams took a big L on this one)
  • Scarlet Nexus day one gamepass (Grubb took a big L on this one, not only did Namco Bandai specifically call out his leak, but he then tried to claim that he got it mixed up with another game, but that would only make sense if he got it mixed up with another Namco Bandai game, and then Namco Bandai's Tales of Arise also wasn't announced as day one Gamepass at E3)

Now maybe some of the above things are actually happening and just didn't make E3 in time, but still. We need to stop trusting most of these insiders, most of them have a 50% accuracy record at best, and alot of the things they do get right seem to be educated guesses more so than accurate leaks.

Great compilation but the thing is that some of these announcements might still be coming in the future or just misinterpretation

• Xbox IP niche spinoff (teased by Jez) - This is probably a real thing which will be announced later
  • Kojima exclusive (seemingly teased by Keighley with his 6-13 fortune cookie tweet) - It's definitely in the works given how much speculation there is about it. It still might end up that MS and Kojima won't come to any agreement and the game won't happen.
  • Avowed gameplay (insiders were divided on this one, some got it right by saying it wouldn't be there) - Might be shown today
  • Hellblade 2 and Project Mara (don't remember which insiders teased this now, but I do remember seeing them teased in the final week before the conference) - I doubt Hellblade 2 will be shown today, but insiders could have misinterpreted the dev interview with something more than that. And Dev interview for Hellblade 2 is confirmed to appear today.
  • Studio acquisitions (teased by multiple insiders in the week leading up to E3) - I personally take it as a trolling. That one Xbox Two podcast before E3 definitely sounded like trolling with it's "I've heard 3 studios getting acquired". "No, there are actually even 5 of them". Acquisitions are definitely coming, but it will take more time indeed and most likely nothing is confirmed yet.
  • Persona on Xbox (while the Xbox Era podcast guys didn't specifically tease this for E3, it has now been 3 months since they claimed Persona was coming to Xbox, and yet Sega showed up with nothing but a Yakuza Like A Dragon on Gamepass trailer for MS to show) - As Jez said, MS is working on it. Atlus being Atlus though. So, the chance is still 50/50 whether they come to some agreement or not.
  • Starfield 2021 (Xbox Era guys in particular took a giant L on this one, claiming that MS bought advertising slots for Starfield Holiday 2021) - sounds like a delay tbh. Even those guys who were saying that it's a 2021 game in the beginning of the year started getting skeptical about it as we approached closer to E3 and the main consensus already shifted to 2022. The question was - H1 or H2.
  • Xbox making some games exclusive to Gamepass, no stand alone release (Brad Sams took a big L on this one) - I didn't believe this bullshit for a second. Definitely made up by Brad Sams for who knows whatever reason.
  • Scarlet Nexus day one gamepass (Grubb took a big L on this one, not only did Namco Bandai specifically call out his leak, but he then tried to claim that he got it mixed up with another game, but that would only make sense if he got it mixed up with another Namco Bandai game, and then Namco Bandai's Tales of Arise also wasn't announced as day one Gamepass at E3) - As I've heard back in February, it should be Tales of Arise. Still give it 50/50 because of how shady and unclear the info is. But Scarlet Nexus never made sense, given how it is the first Xbox retail release in Japan in 2 years. Bamco expects this thing to sell on Xbox if they made the decision to release it at retail.