By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:

RIP Xbox port.

We can't take time out of our busy schedule.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Yooo

https://www.reddit.com/r/XboxSeriesX/comments/llqv7r/pgr_4_flight_simulator_and_pi%C3%B1ata_on_xbox_fridge/

Thoughts? Microsoft has a habit of hiding shit in their trailers, do we think there's anything more to this?

If it somehow turns out that Playtonic are making a new Viva Piñata game then that crazy 4chan rumor that Rand talked about in his recent vid might have some legitimacy to it.

I've tried playing Sea of Thieves once and I had no idea WTF to do so I turned it off and uninstalled it

shikamaru317 said:
Baddman said:

I've tried playing Sea of Thieves once and I had no idea WTF to do so I turned it off and uninstalled it

Yeah, it's a very open ended game with no clear sense of progression, no main storyline (at least when I played it). I really tried to get into it, but it just wasn't the right game for me, especially since I'm mainly a solo player and SoT solo is not a great experience. All my hope now rests on Ubisoft's Skull & Bones for a pirate game that scratches the itch I've had for more pirate games ever since Assassin's Creed 4, hopefully the multi-year delay on Skull & Bones was to add a proper singleplayer campaign to it, instead of the originally planned Avengers like GaaS PvE campaign. They claim the delay was because they had a new vision for the game, which hopefully means "we f*cked up by thinking that Ubisoft fans wanted a multiplayer pirate game instead of basically AC4 without the assassin stuff, and now we're building AC4 without the assassin stuff, but also a separate multiplayer mode for residual income". 

Yes my sentiments exactly. I think it's something my kids would like more than me since they're more into online gaming than I am

shikamaru317 said:

I doubt those posters were intended as a tease that Viva Pinata and Project Gotham Racing are coming back. While I could maybe see MS trying to bring back Viva Pinata in an attempt to capitalize on the the growing popularity of Animal Crossing, MS has said that they don't see much use in bringing back Project Gotham Racing when Forza Horizon already fills a similar arcade racing niche.

Then again though, Ken Lobb said that he didn't see much point in reviving Perfect Dark as a shooter series when MS already had 2 shooter series with Halo and Gears, and yet the new Perfect Dark is an FPS instead of 3rd person story driven action adventure like Ken Lobb teased it would be, so I guess maybe MS would be willing to have both Forza Horizon and Project Gotham Racing filling the same niche now.

If you kind of think about it Project Gotham and Forza Horizon are very different in how they present and do their arcade racing.  I can see PGR being a more over the top arcade racer while Horizon stills a little more balanced.  There definitely more space where each can live and be totally different in content and gameplay mechanics.

Around the Network

Never voted in the poll because I haven’t played a lot of those but out of the few I have, Fallout is my favorite

Out of all the smaller titles skipping Xbox from SE, the Legend of Mana one hurts the most. If they do a Chrono Trigger HD port to consoles and it skips xbox I might cry lol

dx11332sega said:

Off topic
One of my grandma's looks like a cross between japanese and latino
been watching too much japanese documents and laiino shows
and she looks way different than majority of latino's
both granndma's are light skin so that's a plus
I think I look more latino thanks to other grandma tbh
but I still get the occational your not latino, what are you ? your cute though,
mexican girls and guys question where I'm from I tell them mah parent are honduras.

Honduras another country.

I’m part Honduran from my mothers side, and my Grandmother is half Asian probably Chinese/Taiwanese but most people could never really tell but you can see it.

Many people from that region could also be part Arab/Middle eastern and not even know it.

ice said:

Out of all the smaller titles skipping Xbox from SE, the Legend of Mana one hurts the most. If they do a Chrono Trigger HD port to consoles and it skips xbox I might cry lol

If Chrono Trigger ever happens it will be Nintendo exclusive since they co-own the IP with SE I believe, that’s a big reason why it hasn’t been Remastered or Remade yet.

EspadaGrim said:
ice said:

If Chrono Trigger ever happens it will be Nintendo exclusive since they co-own the IP with SE I believe, that’s a big reason why it hasn’t been Remastered or Remade yet.

wasn't it on PS1, and PC in more recent years?