By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

like his target audience doesn't know about the studios microsoft obtained last years

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Damn 9 new studios would’ve been fucking insane. I feel like when we found MS Osaka wasn’t a studio 😔 @Slade6alpha ooof

Klob should feel bad for that tweet

I'm getting my new 4k TV on either the 21st or 22nd, just in time for this event, so they damn well better stream it in 4k now lol

Angelus said:
I'm getting my new 4k TV on either the 21st or 22nd, just in time for this event, so they damn well better stream it in 4k now lol

rewatch the series x reveal ugh so good

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Two things: in gaming Tuesday is always the biggest news day of any normal week. Don’t ask how I know it’s just how the industry works. I think we’ll find out then when the event is.

Klobs tweet was putting things in perspective. All the haters who just think Xbox has only Halo Gears and Forza can’t really have a comeback when you read “9 studios in 2 years”. It changes the perspective

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network

Maybe they are going to show 9 trailers or teaser from all studios...maybe not.

Forza Horizon is a sure success while the rpg is a theoretical wild card. FH4 has over 10m players, the highest exclusive this gen next to SoT. FH5 gonna be great I can tell being next gen will be worth the buy.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Alright, after putting it off for a few weeks I finally unboxed my Xbox One X and replaced my launch Xbone. I have to come clean about something-- I had so much trouble disconnecting the power brick from behind my setup and having to noodle the cord out, that I honestly couldn't be bothered replacing the HDMI cable. Will that cause me any speed/latency issues with the One X? I haven't noticed any extra input lag so far. I'm just currently installing Doom.

Here's the Valhalla gameplay leak:
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=782205312585417

Looks like a typcial cross gen game. Basically Odyssey with cleaner visuals.
They really need to work on NPC face models before they release this.

Hm, looks like more of the same in regards to Valhalla. Looks like something I'll pick up when it's in on sale.