76 - 80 0 $0.00 0.00%

81 - 85 0 $0.00 0.00%

86 - 90 5 $969.00 35.71%

91 or Over 9 $2,621.72 64.29%

Totals: 14 $3,590.72  
Game closed: 03/08/2020
trunkswd said:
shikamaru317 said:

FH3 or FH4, they are the best of the Horizon games. FH4 is a bit better than 3 imo. 

If you say FH4 is better I'll give that one a try when I have the time. With Game Pass it doesn't cost me anything to give a game a try. 

They are both very good, but the changing seasons they added for FH4 pushes it just above FH3 for me. Though FH3 has more varied landscapes, everything from desert to jungle to beaches to a big city to farmland. 

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
trunkswd said:

If you say FH4 is better I'll give that one a try when I have the time. With Game Pass it doesn't cost me anything to give a game a try. 

They are both very good, but the changing seasons they added for FH4 pushes it just above FH3 for me. Though FH3 has more varied landscapes, everything from desert to jungle to beaches to a big city to farmland. 

Where do the two games take place? 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

trunkswd said:
shikamaru317 said:

3 is in Australia, 4 is in the UK

Angelus said:
trunkswd said:

That is a tough choice to choose from. Having changing weather does make me lean towards the UK. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

trunkswd said:
Angelus said:

That is a tough choice to choose from. Having changing weather does make me lean towards the UK. 

Well, 3 has changing weather in the form of rain. 4 adds seasonal changes as you work your way through the story. Once you experience all 4 seasons through the story, the game changes seasons once a week. 

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
trunkswd said:

Well, 3 has changing weather in the form of rain. 4 adds seasonal changes as you work your way through the story. Once you experience all 4 seasons through the story, the game changes seasons once a week. 

Having spent 6 months in northern England I can say it only snowed three times during the winter. How much of the UK is in the game? 

trunkswd said:
shikamaru317 said:

FH3 or FH4, they are the best of the Horizon games. FH4 is a bit better than 3 imo. 

I'll help you with your decision. FH3 is not on Game Pass. Done.

Barozi said:
trunkswd said:

I'll help you with your decision. FH3 is not on Game Pass. Done.

That certainly makes my decision easier. 

trunkswd said:
shikamaru317 said:

Having spent 6 months in northern England I can say it only snowed three times during the winter. How much of the UK is in the game? 

Much like FH3, it features a map that condenses various areas in the UK into a much smaller map. I think the map covers Edinburgh in Scotland, the Lake District, and the Cotswolds primarily.

trunkswd said:
shikamaru317 said:

Not that much and the scale is off too. There is only one proper city in the game and that is Edinburgh.