By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
shikamaru317 said:
Most of the studios I can think of who I would want developing Perfect Dark, other than The Initiative, are accounted for sadly. It needs to be a studio with story driven action-adventure or stealth experience preferably. IO are busy on Hitman 3. Square has Eidos on Avengers and a 2nd Marvel game. Arkane has 2 studios, one released Wolfenstein Youngblood last year and the other is doing Deathloop. Rebellion is likely doing Sniper Elite 5. Crystal Dynamics is doing Avengers and likely a new Tomb Raider.

And I'd just like to say, on behalf of everybody, what a fucking waste.

Around the Network

Man Alien Isolation was such a gem of a game. Granted, it dragged on a bit towards the end, but on the whole it was fucking excellent. I don't even like horror games all that much, for the most part, but that game hit all the right notes for me. Absolute shame it didn't do well enough to get a sequel.

Lol twitter placeholders for Fable and Perfect Dark

ok i was shooting zombies for the last several hours but expect the xbox event early july

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

There are positive reasons why the show could be late July. Obviously we all want footage and things to get hyped about ASAP, but you need to remember its focused on a product and brand launch.

Showing at the end of July delivers the following potential benefits:

- Closer to the point we'll be able to actually pre-order consoles.
- More breathing room from Sony's conference.
- Slightly elevated chance of further commitments from third parties.
- More time for first parties to perfect content that will be shown.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Banjo please.

Also the wording remake is interesting. Maybe Fable is the reboot and PD a remake. PD being a remake matches up with Phil's description.

Ryuu96 said:

Most of MS old ips belong to Rare. That leaves Banjo imo. Killer Instinct?

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Ryuu96 said:
sales2099 said:

Most of MS old ips belong to Rare. That leaves Banjo imo. Killer Instinct?

Killer Instinct wouldn't make sense, they'd surely just do a sequel to KI 2013.

Banjo Remake sounds likely.

would banjo be a killer app for old nintendo boys? probably if done well

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Ryuu96 said:

Zhuge said on Resetera this is fake. It's photoshoped.