By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Lol were never getting the price of these systems.

Around the Network
EspadaGrim said:

Matt states that MS has “a bunch of new IPs coming”. https://www.resetera.com/threads/isnt-it-time-for-microsoft-to-bet-on-new-ips-created-by-the-first-party-studios.229021/page-5#post-37196068

Also lol that thread, funny how much they complain about MS not making any new 1st party IP meanwhile Sony didn’t even show off a new IP from their 1st party at their show Ratchet, Horizon, Spider-Man, GT, two spinoffs and Remake. Btw their argument is that 2nd party doesn’t count

NT literally announced a new IP in January.  Rare announced one in November. NT also announced another one last E3. Thats 3 first party new IPs announced in like 7 months at the end of a generation.

Edit: Obsidian announced Ground in November so make that 4.

Rumor is that the xsxs is going to be half price of the xsx

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

trunkswd said:
kirby007 said:
Rumor is that the xsxs is going to be half price of the xsx

Half?! That is a huge difference. I was thinking $299 vs $499. 

Dunno 4 tflops and no discdrive would make sense, barring this is true

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
trunkswd said:

Half?! That is a huge difference. I was thinking $299 vs $499. 

Dunno 4 tflops and no discdrive would make sense, barring this is true

200 xss and 400 xsx would be a bombshell

Around the Network

I choose to believe none of these things until they come out of Phil's mouth.

Wow ... the Spike grenade is my favorite Halo grenade, and one of my favorite weapons in the series. Never would have expected it to come back tbh.

600 euro/dollar will not happen no way 550 might be logical if you wanna be sell a console on breakeven

Ryuu96 said:
trunkswd said:

"Last I heard it be half the price of the XSX and last i heard MS were prepared for a $400 XSX."

There are about 5 more companies they are in talks of acquiring and after hearing about WB I reached out and it sounds like they are trying to make that happen but for them it would only make sense if the purchase comes with licenses for a certain amount of time for WB properties.

I was told that a goal is to have an Xbox studio game out every other month by the time the ball really gets rolling. Not A or AA games but AAA games every other month so that people don't stop subscribing.

I believe based on listening between the lines that they expect Lockhart to at some point make it down to Fire TV size.

Lol, this is a fanboys wet dream, $400 Series X would be taking a massive loss, in talks to acquire 5 more studios and WBIE which has 10 so 15 studios in total bringing their count up to 30 studios. One AAA every 2 months? Not even Ubisoft is capable of doing that.

100% fake Imo.

Leak stopped short of saying MS will provide you with a free 4k TV of your choice bundled with Series X

Angelus said:
Ryuu96 said:

Lol, this is a fanboys wet dream, $400 Series X would be taking a massive loss, in talks to acquire 5 more studios and WBIE which has 10 so 15 studios in total bringing their count up to 30 studios. One AAA every 2 months? Not even Ubisoft is capable of doing that.

100% fake Imo.

Leak stopped short of saying MS will provide you with a free 4k TV of your choice bundled with Series X

Leaker is building up to it.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS