By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
WoodenPints said:
Angelus said:
Diablo 4 is gonna have to be pretty damn impressive to get me to switch back to that from Path of Exile...and by that time it'll be well into PoE2 so.....good luck with that.

Yep PoE 2 and D4 are both likely releasing mid/late 2021 so even if D4 releases first It will have to show big levels of support to keep the player count up when PoE2 arrives which I'm not really expecting Blizzard to do.

Honestly, I would be surprised if D4 released in '21. I think they rushed like crazy to throw something presentable together after the previous Blizzcon disaster, and that's about everything they had. It probably won't see the light of day until '22.

Around the Network

Just opened this page, got a quick look and for a split-second I thought D4 will get a second season :(

Angelus said:
WoodenPints said:

Yep PoE 2 and D4 are both likely releasing mid/late 2021 so even if D4 releases first It will have to show big levels of support to keep the player count up when PoE2 arrives which I'm not really expecting Blizzard to do.

Honestly, I would be surprised if D4 released in '21. I think they rushed like crazy to throw something presentable together after the previous Blizzcon disaster, and that's about everything they had. It probably won't see the light of day until '22.

hmm yeah maybe 2022 is more likely especially with potential development delays at the moment. I'm honestly way more interested in PoE2 than D4 myself although I will play both a decent amount most likely.

KiigelHeart said:
Just opened this page, got a quick look and for a split-second I thought D4 will get a second season :(

D4 probably will get multiple seasons. D3 did. Cheer up.

I'd take a D4 season 2 for sure :D

Around the Network
Angelus said:
KiigelHeart said:

It'll be a battle-pass and 7500€ worth of cosmetic stuff and dab dances

My kid and his friends have been counting days for Minecraft Dungeons release. I expect it to sell well, it's crazy how popular Minecraft still is.

It's also crazy how popular ROBLOX seems to be when looking at top played charts. Crazy in an opposite way.

KiigelHeart said:
Angelus said:

It'll be a battle-pass and 7500€ worth of cosmetic stuff and dab dances

Tell us how you really feel about Rod tho

Angelus said:

I could, but isn't it more exciting and fun if I keep throwing these hints around so you can piece it all together tho? :P

KiigelHeart said:
Angelus said:

I could, but isn't it more exciting and fun if I keep throwing these hints around so you can piece it all together tho? :P

I'm gonna email him and tell him you wanna choke him like Jack the Ripper choked his hookers during foreplay.