By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
trunkswd said:

What even was that trailer? And is that newsworthy?  

1. Mojang

2. No

Around the Network

Crazy to think Mojang has 400 employees and we still don't have a release date for Nether update. I hate Nether how it currently is.. haven't been able to get a single wither skeleton skull either.

trunkswd said:
Angelus said:

1. Mojang

2. No

I know it was Mojang  

Then why'd you ask, silly?

Ryuu96 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YosWmbHAr2g

Can Microsoft stop labelling them as "Minecraft" now?

They will be labelled as Minecraft Studios now.

Ryuu96 said:
KiigelHeart said:
Crazy to think Mojang has 400 employees and we still don't have a release date for Nether update. I hate Nether how it currently is.. haven't been able to get a single wither skeleton skull either.

You have that loot enchantment on your sword?, me and Raven were lucky enough to have our Nether spawn right next to a castle so I cleared it out, flattened it and just popped in every session to hunt for Wither Skeletons, got 2/3 but I stopped playing.

Hmm no I didn't know of such enchantment.. I get most of my Minecraft knowledge from my son who's watching some annoying youtubers playing it. And trial and error of course.

I've found 3 or 4 Nether fortresses but they don't spawn many skeletons and it's a pain to find my way back to portal. I'll get back to Minecraft once this Nether update is released, it should be good with plenty of new stuff.

Around the Network

Mojang renamed to Mojang.

Let's be real, they just felt their emails to the bosses about their name being Mojang, not Minecraft, were being ignored, so they decided they had to go drastic, by pretending to change their name.

Ryuu96 said:

What one are you most interested in?

The Medium, Project Mara and Scorn in that order.

An Infinite "leaker" is saying that the game will have 4 open worlds with 20 missions amd 35 side quests.
Weapon attachments for campaign and PvE
Invasion and Warzone will return with the former being the mode used in marketing. Humans v Elites.
Warzone wont have REQ packs but will give access to loadouts and will have base building.
Theather, custom games, and forge will be there at launch but some features might not be available because they're not being prioritized due to covid.
The 4chan rumor about the campaign has some truth to it.
Got it from the Halo subreddit there was a lot more shared in the comments there.

Last edited by jason1637 - on 17 May 2020

If they dropped sprint and increased the character speed and the grappler is important it wont be a big deal in the open world. Id assume most of the open world traversal would be through vehicles anyway.