By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I'll go with Perfect Dark, I was never big into Fable and while I am excited for a new one, my hype for a new Perfect Dark far exceeds anything Fable could conjure from me.

Around the Network

Went with Perfect Dark cause of pew pew pew.

Excited for Both and glad that MS is going to revive some of their IP’s, Perfect Dark just seems like the more interesting project imo.

Fable for sure, because I love the franchise and PG has done amazing job with Forza Horizon.

Initiative should have started working on a new IP imo. Perfect Dark is just so mehmerizing. Hope it turns out well though.

I doubt Lockhart will be next week. It’s not a good fit to show a 1080p budget console alongside 4K Series X games. Just sucks this summer is a drip feed instead of a blowout.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

I thought Fable would dominate Tbh...

YOU DAMN BRITISH HATERS.

The prospect of buying a house, marrying a prostitute, her having a child of a different ethnicity then me, forcing me to kill her because I won’t be cheated on by no NPC, and having child protective services take away the child....maybe that’s a little too niche compared to Perfect Dark ;)

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

sales2099 said:
Ryuu96 said:

I thought Fable would dominate Tbh...

YOU DAMN BRITISH HATERS.

The prospect of buying a house, marrying a prostitute, her having a child of a different ethnicity then me, forcing me to kill her because I won’t be cheated on by no NPC, and having child protective services take away the child....maybe that’s a little too niche compared to Perfect Dark ;)

That could happen in previous Fable games?

Ryuu96 said:
I hope the child can grow up in Fable IV to an adult and depending how you treated them will depend on what they do with their life...Like become an assassin to hunt you down.

Please no I play games to distance myself from real life. I have to limit my kids gaming time every day and this sounds like something that will actually happen.

Lockhart will not be just a 1080p machine like some are thinking. Machine Learning will have a big impact on how modern GPUs are made and used. Last year MS demonstrated Direct ML= DSSL2.0 and it upresed FH3 from 1080p to 4K with comparable end result to a native 4K. That meanwhile maintaining an optimal performance of the GPU.

Now stacked with the whole DX12U, Lockhart will be a valid alternative to XSEX.

Ryuu96 said:
I hope the child can grow up in Fable IV to an adult and depending how you treated them will depend on what they do with their life...Like become an assassin to hunt you down.

How about dating your own children? It's called Xbox SeX for a reason.