By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
trunkswd said:
WoodenPints said:

It seems to be set a lot earlier than the rumoured 11th Century with Alfred the Great been in so possible somewhere between 870-900.

I was thinking it would be around the time of William the Conqueror and the end of the Vikings age. Anyone recognize that English king?

A standalone DLC set around 1066 and the Battle of Hastings could be quite interesting.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
Barozi said:

Nice!
That makes me think how save games and achievements are going to work between the systems.

Maybe it's just one achievement list for X1/Series X but if it isn't and there are two lists and save games were compatible (because why not, might already be confirmed I don't remember) then you could start the game on X1 get 50% of all achievements, continue on Series X and get the other 50% of achievements thus leaving you with two incomplete games.

By guess is 2 lists, but it pulls data on what achievements you already unlocked, and automatically pops them on list 2 when you boot up the other version for the first time.

That would put people at an advantage that have both consoles. I don't recall many games doing that between 360/X1 or PC/X1 and when they do it's mostly the story stuff that unlocks but not the misc achievements.

Idk I still think they will share one list (Win10+X1+Series X). On the other hand, when existing PC games join Game Pass and devs retroactively add achievements to them, they will always have a seperate list. So unless a game is coming to all platforms at the same time, it might have up to three different lists.

Last edited by Barozi - on 30 April 2020

The May even could include an exclusive or two along with games Xbox have the marketing with, Global partners could included some games bye Global Publishing also I guess.

Ryuu96 said:
WoodenPints said:

The May even could include an exclusive or two along with games Xbox have the marketing with, Global partners could included some games bye Global Publishing also I guess.

Sounds to me like it's strictly third party, also Xbox technically count XGP under XGS...

We should probably start expecting XGS event in July, as Summer doesn't start until June 20th and Klob says it's not in June.

...Backup hope, Halo Infinite gets its own blowout stream in June...

Possibly but I don't think his not June comment is from anything other than seeing Greenberg mention Summer.

I do think at the end of the Inside Xbox show they will give us a date for their big "E3" event.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
WoodenPints said:
I do think at the end of the Inside Xbox show they will give us a date for their big "E3" event.

They better, I was getting tired of the date speculation for the May event.

"We hope you enjoyed the first look at Series X gameplay and make sure you join us 31st August to see more next gen games from Xbox Game Studios" 

You guys so stressed lol

MS has to show Halo next week or we riot.

Ryuu96 said:
Angelus said:
You guys so stressed lol

I NEED HALO.

Tbh I would be happy if they only had a Halo blowout inbetween events, I need to see Halo! I'm dying to know if The Banished theories are true and what the game looks like, but I will say it is kinda annoying to promise a beta for every Halo but if Infinite's beta ends up being July at the earliest it will be nothing more than a demo Tbh.

Kind of a weird take. A beta 5 months before release is definitely still worthy of the name.

I think MS is doing something in June. Phil confirmed an E3 replacement. I find it hard to imagine Sony and Nintendo having an early June showcase with a lot of third parties teaming up with SIGN to show their stuff and MS just waiting a month.