By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
shikamaru317 said:
WoodenPints said:

I thought the appetizer he was referring to is the ongoing AC Ragnarok reveal.

Could be, I guess we'll find out next week. I certainly won't complain if we get a full E3-esque 90+ minute blowout next week. 

Maybe he was referring to two separate things and I'm just merging them together :D

Around the Network

Streets of Rage 4 is getting great reviews. Battletoads devs must be feeling the pressure...

Game is apparently call Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.

Why not just çall it Assassin's Creed: Vikings? Love the setting, definitely going to play it. Hopefully they focus more on the quality of side missions and environments. And add a character with Finnish background and name.

Will the viking helmets have horns or not?

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
KiigelHeart said:
Why not just çall it Assassin's Creed: Vikings? Love the setting, definitely going to play it. Hopefully they focus more on the quality of side missions and environments. And add a character with Finnish background and name.

Will the viking helmets have horns or not?

I doubt it. Ubi is usually pretty good with historical accuracy on AC, and horned helmets are a thing of legend and pop culture, there is no evidence that Vikings actually wore them. 

Yeah I know, what kind of an idiot would put those on a helmet. Easier to knock it off your head. True that Ubisoft aims for historical accuracy which is good. Loved that about Kingdom Come as well.

@coolbeans I didn't think Valhalla or Ragnarök would be difficult to understand. I just think "Vikings" sounds cool heh. 

Last edited by KiigelHeart - on 29 April 2020

shikamaru317 said:
EspadaGrim said:
Game is apparently call Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.

Earlier rumors said AC Ragnarok. Will be interesting to see which they went with in the end. 

Looks like they are going with Valhalla https://gamingroute.com/the-next-assassins-creed-will-be-titled-valhalla/

Damn Covid really helped those Xbox numbers. I remember the MAU being 45-55 million for the longest time. 90 million is insane.

Does AC Valhalla run on the same engine as Origins and Odyssey?

I hope that Origins and Odyssey receive Series X upgrades but that seems unlikely.