By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Gears Tactic is getting great reviews! Look forward to playing it once it hits Xbox.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
WoodenPints said:
This new Pixlr is crap, All the easy things I used to do seem to take way longer or don't see possible anymore.
Might just have to settle for a text based bingo card.

What one are you using? I thought the same but months later realised they had Pixlr E which has everything the original Pixlr had...

Pixlr E. I wanted to import image layers from url but it seems you have to save everything to your PC and import an image now and also I can't seem to crop the layers in Pixlr either which means saving to PC cropping in paint then importing an image which takes so much longer.

My laptop wouldn't run Gears Tactics particularly well, so I'll just wait for the console port. Definitely looking forward to playing it though.

Angelus said:

Wow, TLOU2 story is spectacularly awful.

Spoiler!

Imagine if at the end of Halo 5, you're playing as Locke and beating Master Chief to death.....

Fans are gonna be PISSED

It’s going to be the Last Jedi of video games, where critics will praise it but the fans will hate it. 

Ryuu96 said:
WoodenPints said:

Pixlr E. I wanted to import image layers from url but it seems you have to save everything to your PC and import an image now and also I can't seem to crop the layers in Pixlr either which means saving to PC cropping in paint then importing an image which takes so much longer.

What I did was 'Open Image URL' and it puts it in a tab beside my main tab (which has my bingo card in) then I cropped the image down to 180-180 (that's the width-height of the boxes IIRC) then I copied that image, went back to my main tab and pasted it into the bingo card, positioned it, merged it and placed text over it.

That's an improvement over what I was thinking I'd have to do, Still doesn't seem as efficient as old Pixlr though :(

Around the Network
EspadaGrim said:
Angelus said:

Spoiler!

Imagine if at the end of Halo 5, you're playing as Locke and beating Master Chief to death.....

Fans are gonna be PISSED

It’s going to be the Last Jedi of video games, where critics will praise it but the fans will hate it. 

Yes, that's pretty much what I expect as well. 

EspadaGrim said:
Angelus said:

Spoiler!

Fans are gonna be PISSED

Took a deep dive into the internet...the replies remind me of Mass Effect 3 ending reactions. That’s how bad ND messed up with the story. 

Last edited by sales2099 - on 27 April 2020

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Day One for me on PC with Gamepass I got it installed and ready to go in 24 hours time. Shame it's a global launch and moving to new Zealand for a day doesn't work or I'd be playing it now.

sales2099 said:
EspadaGrim said:

Took a deep dive into the internet lol...the replies remind me of Mass Effect 3 ending reactions. That’s how bad ND messed up with the story. 

This is way worse in my opinion, it might be the worst written sequel to anything ever if that ending is true. This will likely kill this franchise.

The first TLOU was probably easy to make, take script from 2 movies (The Road and Children of Men) combine them with your own twist. The second one, you have to write everything from scratch and sow the parts together.