By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Ok done my bingo card.

Around the Network
Angelus said:
trunkswd said:

Trying to see if there are any details we could have missed?

Sure, let's go with that.

trunkswd said:
WoodenPints said:

Yeah Something like the Ryse > Titanfall > Sunset Overdrive combo from "2nd party"

Microsoft has teased they have third-party deals in place, so I fully expect a few Xbox console exclusives in the first year. Ie games that will come out for Xbox Series X, Xbox One and PC, but NOT PS4 or Switch. 

Hopefully one of them is Crytek and at the May console reveal with a tech piece :D I think the first of the deals that Phil teased he signed in late 2017 is actually Tell Me Why that's coming out this summer so hopefully the rest are due out through Series X launch to late 2021.

Barozi said:
Angelus said:

Sure, let's go with that.

In all fairness, I've never claimed to be a particularly sane person.

Ryuu96 said:
WoodenPints said:

Ok done my bingo card.

I hope you at least make your logos transparent on your legit one.

Lemme guess the template is transparent and your on dark mode?

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
WoodenPints said:

Lemme guess the template is transparent and your on dark mode?

I mean the "Fable" logo edging outside the boxes.

Also I have a much bigger image for our proper bingo cards but I'm waiting on the announcement for the May event.

oh hah yeah I did notice it was to big part way through but already duplicated the layers so left it :D

trunkswd said:

Genius idea for your Bingo card. New Fable better be real. The hype for a rumored game is through the roof.  

People going to be happy when Fable and a new Banjo are revealed in the same show :P

Ryuu96 said:
$499 would be a bold price for the XSX give the BOM.

Tom isn't on team $499 it seems.

Hmm so he's expecting it to be more like $599 or MS to take over $100 loss at $499 is my take from that.

That's quite different from Pachter he says either $399 or $499

trunkswd said:
WoodenPints said:

People going to be happy when Fable and a new Banjo are revealed in the same show :P

Hmm so he's expecting it to be more like $599 or MS to take over $100 loss at $499 is my take from that.

That's quite different from Pachter he says either $399 or $499

Yes Banjo! Fable and Banjo revealed at one event. Yes please. But new Banjo or a remake of the originals? 

I'm thinking new.

2 weeks....