By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - Starfield & Redfall Delayed to First Half of 2023 | Submit Your Bingo Cards | Xbox & Bethesda Showcase Announced for June 12th | Best Non Holiday Quarter Ever in Revenue

How Well Will Xbox Series Do in Japan (LT Sales)?

Below OG Xbox 0 0%

Between OG Xbox & X36... 2 15.38%

Between OG Xbox & X360 (Closer to X360 8 61.54%

Above X360 3 23.08%

Total:13
EspadaGrim said:
Ryuu96 said:

Apple?

Get ready for the first $2,000 console with a new version every year.

Not worried at all.

Introducing a 500$ cloth to wipe your tv screen with.

$200 controllers that start lagging more with each update

Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:

Welcome back, my guy

jlmurph2 said:
EspadaGrim said:

Introducing a 500$ cloth to wipe your tv screen with.

Welcome back.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 24 January 2022

Angelus said:
jlmurph2 said:

Welcome back, my guy

Figured I'd check in on you all 

Ryuu96 said:
jlmurph2 said:

🤣🤣🤣 it hasn't been THAT long 

Around the Network

Your reminder that GOTY award voting ends tomorrow, January 25th. Please fill out a table now if you haven't already, and get your edits in if you have already posted a table linked below.

The 7th Annual VGChartz Xbox Empire Game of the Year Awards

Rules:

1. Voting will be open until January 25th, in order to give people as much time as possible to play late 2021 releases.
  2. You can either place preliminary votes now and edit your post later, or you can wait to post votes until later, closer to the deadline. Votes won't be tallied up until the very end, so there is no rush. 
  3. You can vote for as many or few categories as you like or are able to. It doesn't matter if you played an Xbox 1st/2nd party game on Xbox One, Xbox Series, PC, or xCloud, and you can also vote for multiplat 2021 games that you played on Playstation or Switch as long as that game also released on Xbox. 
  4. The game needs to have released on Xbox for the first time in 2021. Remasters of older games are not eligible for the awards. Late Xbox ports of games that released on other platforms (PC/PS/Switch) are eligible, for instance Flight Simulator, are eligible. 
  5. Votes will be added up, with 2 points for each person's top pick and 1 point for each person's runner-up. 
Category Top Pick Runner-Up
Best Shooter    
Best Action/Action-Adventure    
Best RPG    
Best Platformer    
Best Fighter/Brawler/Beat 'em up    
Best Horror    
Best Sports/Racing    
Best Sim/Strategy
Best Soundtrack  
Best Audio Design
Best Art Design    
Best Graphics    
Best Male Performance    
Best Female Performance    
Best Singleplayer    
Best Multiplayer    
Best Story    
Best 3rd party Gamepass release List    
Best Ongoing Support
Best Indie    
Best Xbox Console Exclusive    
Best Studio
Overall Xbox Game of the Year    
Most Anticipated Multiplat    
Most Anticipated Xbox Console Exclusive    

Rate Xbox's 2021

Flight Simulator
Psychonauts 2
Age of Empires 4
Forza Horizon 5
Halo Infinite
Overall 1st Party
Overall 3rd Party
Hardware Rating (Limited Edition Halo console, limited edition controllers, etc.)
Overall Xbox 2021 Rating

Previous Year Results

Ballots

Shika

VersusEvil

DerpySquirtle64

Barozi

Ryuu96

WoodenPints

Kigel

One thing that i would like to happen when Activision deal is closed would be Pokemon challenger game with Skylanders IP. Make it look as good as Rift Apart, add pvp and pve elements to core Pokemon catch them all idea and make it deep RPG game with lots of stuff to discover and upgrade. In that way i think it would appeal to kids as well as adult gamers. There is so much u can improve if u think Pokemon games... they are always pretty lazy in terms of content and ideas. There is no real challenge in those games and online modes are very very narrow. It could even be mmo game with Skylanders characters :O that would be so awesome and it can easily be next Sea of Thieves for MS. What u guys think about this idea?

Just a heads up that MS quarterly report is supposed to come out later today. Not sure what time, I've just seen "close of market day" and that there's an earnings web conference starting at 2:30pm Pacific time.

SW-3707-5131-3911

kenjab said:

Just a heads up that MS quarterly report is supposed to come out later today. Not sure what time, I've just seen "close of market day" and that there's an earnings web conference starting at 2:30pm Pacific time.

With Microsoft Gaming being separated I wonder if we will get more details in the Xbox report. Not that I would expect to get actual numbers in regard to hardware data.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

trunkswd said:
kenjab said:

With Microsoft Gaming being separated I wonder if we will get more details in the Xbox report. Not that I would expect to get actual numbers in regard to hardware data.

That one journalist said we would but then I remembered Linkedin and how they're separate from Microsoft but still grouped into "Productivity and Business" so I'm now thinking they'll be zero change to the financial reports, Lol.