By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

At least it's clear stock is improving. We started the year with 80-90k units being sent to retailers per week. Latest data is 140k!

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

If you don't like that, tough shit, we all losers except that 1 person so we're almost all in the same boat

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

I don't see myself really caring for the Kojima game coming to Xbox if it's going to be a lot like Death Stranding.

shikamaru317 said:
Machiavellian said:

I am not sure about the music part but definitely open it up to studios to produce their own dynamic backgrounds.  It would also be great if it can be in 4K instead of 1080P.

I like the music on the PS4 dynamic themes, I switch back and forth between Witcher 3 and Persona 5 on my PS4 Pro.

4K would be great.

Something else that would be cool to see is if we could get the OG Xbox start-up scene when we turn on Xbox Series while having the OG Xbox dynamic theme set.

Theme out the whole experience would be great but I believe MS love their branding and will not go for to much of that.  It would be something good to suggest and see how far they would take it.

Ryuu96 said:
shikamaru317 said:

Hilarious, the balls on the fella, some folk don't know when to stop, a $1.6m house, a ski, a yacht and a fucking seaplane, Lol.

Its the reason he got caught.  The feds instantly get info on such large purchases because most times it drug dealers who make them especially if cash was paid.  He should have lived modest in the US and purchase property overseas or invested overseas to let his money grow and clean up.  I am sure the Feds were laughing all way to his home before the arrest.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

For the Forza Horizon location bet, I'm 100% sure that South America vote was for Mexico, I remember whoever it was saying they were voting for Mexico but mistakenly picked South America, so I'm just going to pay South America out as the winner, it doesn't matter as he is literally the only person who voted for South America anyway (God we suck).

Don't think it'll be fair to refuse pay-out based on a little geography stumble (since Mexico is actually North America continent) since I know for certain they meant Mexico and nobody voted for North America either.

If you don't like that, tough shit, we all losers except that 1 person so we're almost all in the same boat

Yeah, i actually guessed mexico right but mixed up south america and latin america.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Played Halo 5 multiplayer through Xcloud and it was terrible even with my internet speeds being at 500mbs. I suppose xlcoud is better for single-player experiences.

jason1637 said:

Played Halo 5 multiplayer through Xcloud and it was terrible even with my internet speeds being at 500mbs. I suppose xlcoud is better for single-player experiences.

Do you know which ping you had? I always thought that Halo is even with a bad ping easily playable if you are good at it because it's not only about reaction time. I have to play mostly against people in USA and my ping is above 100 then. Still easy to get a high k/d if I really try. In other games I would be already dead before I see the other player haha

About half-way through CoD Modern Warfare (2019) and I gotta say it's likely the best CoD of last gen.
Lot's of memorable missions and top notch graphics for a last gen game at 60FPS.
I'm impressed they got the balls to show a dead child (no spoiler). War's no joke.