By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:

"Compulsion Games ULC offers referral bonuses as an incentive for employees to recruit candidates from their personal network, to $2,500 per successful hire"

Damn, so that explains why there has been a flow of Ubisoft employees to Compulsion, one joins, gets a $2,500 bonus for convincing another to join

Compulsion is looking hot right now, all the makings of a very successful studio that people want to join if they keep this up.

Hope that they’ve change their mind about staying small if they continue to recruit more AAA talent. Ubisoft seems to be Bleeding talent right now.

I’m excited for Project Midnight and hopefully we see it this year even if it’s just a reveal trailer.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
gtotheunit91 said:

Doesn't Microsoft own the Scalebound IP?

Yeah, Microsoft owns it, Lol.

Then this is to Mr. Kamiya

This is depressing if true…….

https://www.xfire.com/more-marvel-games-from-playstation-studios/

So, if cyberpunk 2077 has its own native next gen title...

Does that mean double the achievements if you played the xbox one version?

ironmanDX said:

I think this is really for Play Station only. The way they handle cross gen is really fucked up. Esp. for the trophies...
I have 2 sets of achievements for both Play station 4 and Play station 5 in Ghost of Tsu ... 

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Lmao. Wtf is this shit, UK doesn't even get Sky? Has to wait until Summer?

Hum I have no clue how to get Paramount + in Canada... Never checked tho, maybe it is obvious, will have to look it up I guess.

shikamaru317 said:
gtotheunit91 said:

This is depressing if true…….

https://www.xfire.com/more-marvel-games-from-playstation-studios/

Very depressing for sure. Xbox really needs to get at least one Marvel exclusive, Nintendo has had one and Sony has 2 confirmed with possibly quite alot more coming. Though sadly, looking at what was teased there, its looking like Sony already has most of the ones I would care about sadly, doesn't leave MS with many good possibilities for a Marvel exclusive, and DC us also out since WB has their own studios for that.

Sony really had a leg up on the competition on this because of the Spider-Man movie deal. It allowed Sony to also negotiate making a game on the character and it's just blossomed from there. Sure, there's other games like Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, or Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3, but if you see what the sales were compared to the Sony Marvel games, it's not even close. Midnight Suns was most likely negotiated around the time the first Spider-Man game released.

From here on out, I highly doubt we'll see any multiplat Marvel games, unless they were previously negotiated, because Marvel sees how well their games do on PlayStation. 

shikamaru317 said:
gtotheunit91 said:

Sony really had a leg up on the competition on this because of the Spider-Man movie deal. It allowed Sony to also negotiate making a game on the character and it's just blossomed from there. Sure, there's other games like Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, or Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3, but if you see what the sales were compared to the Sony Marvel games, it's not even close. Midnight Suns was most likely negotiated around the time the first Spider-Man game released.

From here on out, I highly doubt we'll see any multiplat Marvel games, unless they were previously negotiated, because Marvel sees how well their games do on PlayStation. 

As popular as superheroes are these days, I really don't think that Xbox can afford to let Sony dominate that genre. DC is already out as a possibility since WB has their own studios for that, and Phil has said he is unwilling to moneyhat big 3rd party exclusives in the wake of the backlash from his Rise of the Tomb Raider moneyhat, so DC is out totally. If Marvel is unwilling to make a deal with 1st or 2nd party licensing deal with Xbox for at least one of their franchises, that leaves Xbox with only one good possibility that I see, one that Xbox really needs to go for, a AAA open world Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game. 

Either that, or Xbox start making a lot of exclusive licensing deals. Xbox does have Indiana Jones that MachineGames is developing, but that's where I can see Activision entering the picture. 15-20 years ago, the only games I knew of Activision outside of the early CoD, Guitar Hero, and Tony Hawk games, was licensed games. Of course you had the Sam Raimi Spider-Man trilogy of games, but I remember Activision putting out a ton of licensed games for Shrek, Transformers, X-Men, Star Trek, Shark Tale, Madagascar, Bee Movie, Kung Fu Panda, and others I can't think of right now. But Activision was a licensing GOD back in the day. Xbox wants Activision studios working on other types of games besides CoD, why not put their licensing prowess to work?

ironmanDX said:

No. The game got an update, not a new release.

Ryuu96 said:

Not exactly Xbox focused, it goes into multiple reasons why Battlefield failed, from the engine development to the pandemic but I just wanted to highlight this part which made me laugh a little.

Following the game's launch, DICE rolled out its Day 1 and Day 0 patches to get the bug count down further. On this, Miele continued and said that Battlefield 2042's launch and patches meant "the game was stable" and "the early critical reception was good". However, according to EA, things took a turn, and that turn was clears throat,​ the surprise release of Halo: Infinite multiplayer (I wish I was joking).

According to Miele, the comparison between both games was not favourable because Halo Infinite was a very polished title whereas Battlefield 2042 contained bugs and wasn't as polished.

Ooof, Lmao.

DA FUQ?!?!? LMAO!!!!! Talk about refusing to take ANY responsibility!!!!