Outer Worlds is a space western and very Victorian at it. Does everyone just want the setting of their games to end in punk?
What we have not had in a while is a contemporarypunk shooter, with a quality writing, like Spec Ops: The Line.
InXile most likely will dabble on the theme they know best, post apocalyptic. Even though Ryuu likes to say that Wasteland is a copy of Fallout, it really isn’t; from tone of their world to squad based style of gameplay in Wasteland series, they differ.



Around the Network

Halo 3 would be cool but idk if they should do a stand-alone game. Have blur do the cutscenes, add the campaign and multiplayer to MCC, have the ability to switch between classic and remaster like CE and 2. But for the love of god do ALL halo 3 mp maps and have them play true to the original.

If MS and Activision can cut a deal and have Toys for Bob do a Banjo 1+2 remake that’d be grand.



Okay I need to know if I’m tripping. Did my Xbox guide get updated without me knowing? Where my color only outlines boxes? Honestly it looks better this way but I swear it just happened lol



Ryuu96 said:

I voted for Halo 3 cause...

Halo 3 > Oblivion > Morrowind > Fable II > Gears 2 > Banjo-Kazooie > Fallout 3 > Lost Odyssey > New Vegas

And people have the nerve to complain about Halo infinite's graphics. They should count their blessings lol



Has said:
Ryuu96 said:

I voted for Halo 3 cause...

Halo 3 > Oblivion > Morrowind > Fable II > Gears 2 > Banjo-Kazooie > Fallout 3 > Lost Odyssey > New Vegas

And people have the nerve to complain about Halo infinite's graphics. They should count their blessings lol

I do recall someone saying it looked like Halo 3, lol



Around the Network
Goatseye said:
Outer Worlds is a space western and very Victorian at it. Does everyone just want the setting of their games to end in punk?
What we have not had in a while is a contemporarypunk shooter, with a quality writing, like Spec Ops: The Line.
InXile most likely will dabble on the theme they know best, post apocalyptic. Even though Ryuu likes to say that Wasteland is a copy of Fallout, it really isn’t; from tone of their world to squad based style of gameplay in Wasteland series, they differ.

I want a very low-tech space western game personally. Lower case space, upper case WESTERN, if you know what I mean. Something more like Firefly where the technology level is very low outside of of the core planets,with lots of lawlessness on the frontier planets, and grounded, realistic, low tech weapons. I also want proper space combat options, bounty missions, ship customization, detailed character customization, and more in said game. Always dreamed of making that game myself, but I'm no AAA dev, and it would take a AAA budget to do it properly.

Maybe Starfield will be more like what I want, but I doubt it, it sounds more like it will be based on our real world timeline, except 50 or so years in the future when we first master long range interplanetary travel and start colonization efforts on planets outside of our solar system. It'll be low tech sci-fi, but without the western elements I think. 



ice said:
Okay I need to know if I’m tripping. Did my Xbox guide get updated without me knowing? Where my color only outlines boxes? Honestly it looks better this way but I swear it just happened lol

It is not just the Xbox guide that was updated, but the home page as well. It isn't a huge change, but I like the new look. Plus, it runs a little bit faster for me. 



VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Quantum Break winning. Time to call up Remedy and make a deal for a sequel, or at least a QB DLC for Control 2.



Imaginedvl said:
Ryuu96 said:

There we go.

I cannot believe people are still hoping for Microsoft to keep the 3 big games (Starfield, Fallout, and Elder Scrolls) from Bethesda multi-ecosystem...

I understand why they are trying hard to hold on to this wish but this is not happening. It makes no sense whatsoever... Those games are now first party exclusives and the next ones will be exclusives to Microsoft ecosystem. Maybe one of them will not for a time or something but that would be an exception.

Haha, they've move on in their stage of grieving now they hope that it will only be a time exclusivity.



Tommy Jean, CPA, CGA

I vote for a reboot or remake of Skies of Arcadia with a Sega partnership.



Tommy Jean, CPA, CGA