Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - Microsoft Acquires Bethesda | Game Pass Reaches 15m Active Subscribers

Most Wanted Remake/Remaster?

The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind 7 20.00%

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion 2 5.71%

Fallout 3 0 0.00%

Fallout: New Vegas 5 14.29%

Halo 3 3 8.57%

Gears 2 1 2.86%

Fable II 1 2.86%

Lost Odyssey 9 25.71%

Banjo-Kazooie 2 5.71%

Other 5 14.29%

Total:35

Idk about hitting 10k but I have a few TellTale games from GWG and I see a few easy Gamepass games. So I think I should at least manage to hit 5k. Not going to buying anything since that kinda defeats the purpose lol

Around the Network

Tracks is a very easy achievement Gamepass game if you haven't already played it.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 01 October 2020

thats as big as bethesda

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Not really sure on the evidence but Jez is still saying they're looking to be acquired.

I don't think it will be Xbox, it'll be NetEase or someone.

Around the Network

Inb4 Sony purchases Bungie.

jason1637 said:

Would make a lot of sense for them Tbh, Microsoft is already stacked on FPS, Sony would get a very strong FPS franchise which they don't really have right now.

jason1637 said:

If it’s true that they wanted 2 billion then Sony can have em, i don’t want MS to buy them for even half that amount.

they are just not the same studios as they used to be.

Microsoft is sending the Series X to youtubers and influencers now. Some people i watch got there's in the last 48 hours.

jason1637 said:
Microsoft is sending the Series X to youtubers and influencers now. Some people i watch got there's in the last 48 hours.

Yep, I saw where Ray (formerly of Achievement Hunter) and Stallion (first person to 1m and 2m Gamerscore) got their X's: