By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

So i have been re watching Double Fine's vid about joining Xbox and one thing stood out to me that Tim said that they currently have 3 projects planned after Psychonauts 2? Timestamp 1:20 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR9yKz2C3dY

Around the Network

Hong Kong is a very rocky area. There is barely any space to free roam other than in the northern parts of the New Territories. Not really ideal for a Horizon game.

I hope he is wrong on the pricing. This basically puts PS5 in a best position in terms of performance per buck if all the leaks about hardware are true. I really doubt MS would do something as stupid as pricing their products how Brad assumes.

I'm fully expecting the Series X to come in at 600 bucks. If it's anything less than that, I'll be pleasantly surprised, but I'm pretty at peace with it regardless.

I'm sure, with as many times as it's been on sale, everyone who was gonna buy GTA5, has in fact bought it, so this actually makes a lot of sense to me. Get whoever's left, like me for instance, who hasn't bought the re-release, and was never going to, to download it through GP, and hope that maybe they eventually spend some money in the online mode.

Still a big get for MS though, because at the end of the day, being able to say "we got GTA on gamepass," is great for marketing purposes, and will make a lot of people believe it's possible for future Rockstar games to also come to GP.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Well that's a shame, doesn't look like Killer Instinct is in development.

I'm glad it won't be the only reason to buy a Series X.

Last edited by jason1637 - on 03 January 2020

I'm actually very fond of the design myself. I kinda hope the PS5 will also be a little tower, so I can flank either side of my TV with them. They gotta be roughly the same height tho lol

What I want MS to talk about for next gen is storage. Games are getting too big. There are games l'm reluctant to play because I just don't have enough space for them. I never bought RDR2 because of this and waited to play Reach on the MCC because I didnt have the space. Hopefully MS implements the tech they were working on a few years ago that lets people download parts of game (single player or multiplayer, english only, or spanish only etc).

Ryuu96 said:
jason1637 said:
What I want MS to talk about for next gen is storage. Games are getting too big. There are games l'm reluctant to play because I just don't have enough space for them. I never bought RDR2 because of this and waited to play Reach on the MCC because I didnt have the space. Hopefully MS implements the tech they were working on a few years ago that lets people download parts of game (single player or multiplayer, english only, or spanish only etc).

You can already do that with MCC, it's a pretty cool feature, hopefully they implement it in any future large titles which have a multiplayer and single-player component.

You can? How?

Ryuu96 said:
@Poll, I went from thinking "Wtf is this" and disliking the console design at first reveal, cause it was so different, to actually growing to like it.

Yeah, like i said in the previous thread i initially thought it was bad but then it started to really grow on me.