By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
EspadaGrim said:
shikamaru317 said:

Xbox were utter fools to pass on Genshin Impact.

Yeah that one will haunt them big time, Sony are way ahead of them already when it comes to forming partnerships in China/Korea, still salty that Sony money-hatted Project Eve and if MS isn’t careful I can see Sony try to go for Black Myth: Wukong.

There are number of Independent Asian devs that MS should try to form a partnership with like the devs of Where Winds Meet, Project DT and Wuchang: Fallen Feathers. 

Sony is publishing Stellar Blade, and their XDev team is working on the game. 

Around the Network
Spade said:
Ryuu96 said:

2023 is fucking packed...

And you'll still somehow find a way to only play ESO. smdh.

At least I know what an RTS is.

Spade said:

Eat your hearts out RATS!

GAME PASS BEST DEAL IN GAMING!!! #JAYSUS

Atlus is watching this and laughing to themselves as they make Persona 6 fully exclusive to PS5.

Mnementh said:

Seems it has been absolutely the right time for me to dip into the Xbox ecosystem. I am very interested in AoE (actually I was disappointed looking it up as I got my Xbox and realizing it isn't on console). And the actual reason I got an Xbox with the name Obsidian already delivered for me with Grounded. And yeah ESO surprisingly also got me. So I feel pretty good with my decision to go Xbox right now. Keep it up MS!

Hype, another ESO fan.

@Spade 

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 26 October 2022

Still some unannounced stuff, Age of Mythology 2?

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 26 October 2022

Wo Long and Ghostwire Tokyo for March Game Pass so far.

Looking forward to Age 5 where we go to the future.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
Mnementh said:

Seems it has been absolutely the right time for me to dip into the Xbox ecosystem. I am very interested in AoE (actually I was disappointed looking it up as I got my Xbox and realizing it isn't on console). And the actual reason I got an Xbox with the name Obsidian already delivered for me with Grounded. And yeah ESO surprisingly also got me. So I feel pretty good with my decision to go Xbox right now. Keep it up MS!

Hype, another ESO fan.

Yeah, although I may be a strange ESO fan. Hence the surprise. I am mostly ignoring all the multiplayer content. But ESO has pretty good questlines for single player and an extraordinary worldbuilding with lots of attention to detail. I love that exploring gains me little stories or world details, that all fit together. The world has a feel of history, multiple cultures and is living and breathing. I appreciate this a lot.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Mnementh said:
Ryuu96 said:

Hype, another ESO fan.

Yeah, although I may be a strange ESO fan. Hence the surprise. I am mostly ignoring all the multiplayer content. But ESO has pretty good questlines for single player and an extraordinary worldbuilding with lots of attention to detail. I love that exploring gains me little stories or world details, that all fit together. The world has a feel of history, multiple cultures and is living and breathing. I appreciate this a lot.

I think that makes sense, ESO isn't really a hardcore MMO, I would say that like 90% of the game can be done solo fairly easily and that's what I've been doing, I wouldn't exactly say it would appeal much to hardcore MMO fans and the combat is fairly basic but if you're a fan of Elder Scrolls world, lore, characters, etc. It's well worth it for that alone.

Questlines are pretty good and as you said, the worldbuilding is great too, I do think Elder Scrolls has among the best lore in gaming and ESO has helped me discover a ton more about the lore, I play the game and then often end up going through about 10 Wiki pages reading up more on things, Lol. It's just a ton of lore and I love that, as I was already a big ES lore fan.

It's also awesome to just visit all the different continents that I haven't been able to in mainline Elder Scrolls and explore all the different races cultures, learn more about them, a lot more. Battle various Daedric Princes who are also awesome, a lot of the recurring characters have stuck with me too like Razum-Dar, Naryu, Rigurt, Darien, Eveli, Stibbons, etc. Oh, and meeting the Living Gods in their prime.

I'm just constantly reading Elder Scrolls lore now, Lol. I hope that one day the entire map is filled out and then we get an Elder Scrolls Online on a new engine set in the 3rd era during Tiber Septim's conquest. Could talk about Elder Scrolls lore all day

Ryuu96 said:
Spade said:

And you'll still somehow find a way to only play ESO. smdh.

At least I know what an RTS is.

No chill

Maybe it's just due to it being Halloween season, but that's an awful lot of marketing Arkane is putting out lately for Redfall. Hoping that means a release date is imminent.