By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
gtotheunit91 said:

Hard to see how much of an impact Bethesda is having on Xbox's revenue yet lol. But, other than ESO and FO76, there hasn't been much that would impact those numbers I guess lol

Bethesda's major releases are too sporadic, I think we can discount anything from Arkane/Tango having any sort of noticeable impact and Wolfenstein has been MIA which leaves us with Doom, Elder Scrolls and Fallout, the latter two release with large gaps between each other, apart from spamming Skyrim ports. I don't expect Bethesda to contribute in a significant way on a consistent basis.

But next year with Starfield should contribute hugely and give Gaming a large boost and then with ABK and Diablo/CoD...They're going to have a few huge quarters; it'll be funny to see how much Gaming jumps up when ABK is added.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 25 October 2022

Around the Network
trunkswd said:
DroidKnight said:

VGChartz numbers pretty close or spot on.

At the end of September VGChartz estimates are at 17.15 million units. Pretty much matches Welfare's estimates as there is always some gap between shipped vs sold.

Yep.  I was taking about 800,000 into account.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

DroidKnight said:
trunkswd said:

At the end of September VGChartz estimates are at 17.15 million units. Pretty much matches Welfare's estimates as there is always some gap between shipped vs sold.

Yep.  I was taking about 800,000 into account.

It does show that I was right to adjust up the Xbox One and not Xbox Series X|S with Microsoft's 63.7 million Xbox install base at the end of 2021.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Record breaking during one of their worst line-ups too, Lol.

Around the Network

Ryuu96 said:

If Age of Mythology is getting its own official Twitter handle apart from Age of Empires, that tells me they do view the spin-off as separate and will continue to be its own thing. AoM2 confirmed!!! 

Ouch  

Ryuu96 said:

That's insane growth for PC Game Pass! Microsoft has been putting in major work on the Xbox app for PC to where it's in a good state. Still more work to be done, but it's a night and day difference. I actually have been subscribed for the past few months

There hasn't been any word yet as to when Riot Games will add in their benefits, but that will also make subscription growth for PC Game Pass explode further!