By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

2023 is fucking packed...

Around the Network

That Age of Mythology: DE tease F*CK YOU!!!!

We knew that bringing the complexity of RTS to Xbox consoles was a massive task and one we had to approach carefully and thoughtfully. The team has been working hard to bring an experience that not only feels great using a controller, but also teaches players how to play on Xbox. A new tutorial designed specifically for controller input paired with a new user experience for console will help players get started. We’ve also added a new game AI which helps make resource management in a strategy game efficient and intuitive.

For those players who are loyal to keyboard and mouse, we’ve ensured that those inputs are supported in the console version. We also considered the functionality Xbox players have come to expect from their games and so the game will include optional crossplay between platforms, allowing you to play with your friends on Xbox and on PC. We’re also bringing the game to Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta), allowing players to continue their empire building, even when away from PC or console.

2023 will be a big year for those of you who’ve been asking for an Xbox version of Age of Empires as we’ll also be releasing a console version of Age of Empires IV later in the year! The console teams have been working closely together to create a complementary experience that will bring the newest addition to the Age of Empires roster to Xbox players. We’ll have more to share next year so be sure to follow our official social channels to hear all the news as it comes.

The Console Age is Coming to Age of Empires - Xbox Wire

Around the Network

They did not just announce Age of Empires mobile........ooooooooh they better not mess this up!!!

gtotheunit91 said:

They did not just announce Age of Empires mobile........ooooooooh they better not mess this up!!!

You got your wish.

AGE OF MYTHOLOGY REMAKE!!!!!

Ryuu96 said:
gtotheunit91 said:

You got your wish.

This was definitely not my wish lol. To my core, I hate mobile gaming. But if it brings more players to the franchise I guess!