By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Prediction: Optic > Cloud9 > Sentinels > eUnited > Faze > The Rest.

Rooting For: G1 > Optic > eUnited > The Rest.

Around the Network

Friendly reminder that there will be twitch drops, some including more gladiator edge (diamond) coatings @shikamaru317 

Shame this is likely Snipedown's last event. He's the reason why I'm rooting for eUnited 3rd and him leaving would be a big loss to Halo.

But if Mikwen replaces him then I'll still root for eUnited 3rd. 343 pulled some dumb shit with the prize pool and it only annoyed Snipedown more.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 21 October 2022

Around the Network

Anyone else besides Spade and Shikamaru playing Persona 5 Royal today???

gtotheunit91 said:

Anyone else besides Spade and Shikamaru playing Persona 5 Royal today???

Not today, will be picking up later.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Ryuu96 said:

I'm really hoping we get a new trailer and release date for Hellblade 2 at TGA! And Avowed lol

gtotheunit91 said:
Ryuu96 said:

I'm really hoping we get a new trailer and release date for Hellblade 2 at TGA! And Avowed lol

I hope they just improve the combat in this game.  While I have enjoyed most of Ninja Theory combat experience throughout their catalog of games, Hellblade was a bit boring to play in that respect and I lost interest in the game halfway through.  I am really fighting to want to play this game but so far I have seen nothing on the combat mechanics and what has been shone previously leave me tepid on its release.