By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Predicting 2023.

• Redfall (Confirmed)
  • Minecraft Legends (Confirmed)
  • Ara: History Untold (PC Only/Confirmed)
  • Starfield (Confirmed)
  • Forza Motorsport (Confirmed)

Think Forza Motorsport will be delayed due to the hiring freeze and I'm 50/50 on Starfield.

That's already a good line-up Imo but I'd also guess that we will have.

• Project Belfry
  • Hellblade II, Contraband or Both.

And then we also have Diablo IV for Game Pass if ABK closes in time or shortly after.

Around the Network
gtotheunit91 said:
Ryuu96 said:

How exactly would this work? Apple won’t even allow a native Game Pass app on iOS devices lol

Don't know for Apple but it will work with Android because they aren't closed off bitches @Spade 

This is why Microsoft backed Epic against Apple, Lol.

Maybe they'll do it via the web, or wait for someone else to sue Apple and take their shot

The Screenshot is from old pre-alpha footage from Jez's previous reporting.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 19 October 2022

AVOWED! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Jez bout to get bitch slapped by Microsoft.

Ryuu96 said:

AVOWED! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Jez bout to get bitch slapped by Microsoft.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

The Screenshot is from old pre-alpha footage from Jez's previous reporting.

OH HELL YES!!!! Mage combat is gonna be Elder Scrolls meets Ghostwire: Tokyo

Also, I'm not sure what the stuff was about its art-style looking like Outer Worlds cause that does not look like Outer Worlds but in fairness it is a single screenshot of a 240p highly compressed image, so the finer details are lost but, it looks more realism to me based on that screenshot.

This is a screenshot from the footage that Jez saw from over a year ago, so I wonder if there's more screenshots out there, people are saying it was passed around but never leaked until now.

This might be the first game I'm a mage on cause being a mage looks fucking cool.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 19 October 2022

So if the screenshot is from the first vertical slice build of the game that was in development from 2018 to 2020, then the graphics should definitely be even better now. The first build of the game was UE4, the 2nd build which began development late 2020 is UE5.

Sounds about right. I can see why Sony would be delaying their showcase

FWIW Jeff said this was always the plan to reveal Silent Hill.

But yes, both are timed exclusive.