By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Anyone gonna be checking out the Yappening this week? From the teaser, it looks like Fiesta BTB, which could definitely be a bit of fun.

Around the Network

343 just confirmed the Yappening playlist modes

BTB Fiesta CTF
BTB Fiesta Slayer
BTB Fiesta Stockpile
BTB Fiesta Total Control
BTB Shotty Snipes
BTB Skockets Slayer
BTB Team Snipers

This looks like a lot of fun for sure!

gtotheunit91 said:

Took me 8 minutes to get into a match in the event sjeez.

Apparently the campaign special weapons have been added as pickups in the yappening playlist! I was able to find the sniper with 10 shots and bigger reticle! 

EDIT: On the map Breaker, btw. There's also vehicles everywhere now lol

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
gtotheunit91 said:

Took me 8 minutes to get into a match in the event sjeez.

Damn, for real? I wonder if it has something to do with a combo lower population to begin with, especially after after last weeks announcement, and launch primarily being in Europe? It's middle of the workday in the US, so I imagine numbers are substantially lower here. I was only able to play a few matches, but this is the most fun I've had since launch!

Then again, it only took me like 20 seconds at most to find a match, so I have no idea lol

I got my invite to Ara: History Untold alpha! I'll be checking it out tonight. Pretty decent size for the game considering it's focusing on the early part of the game at ends at turn 125. 

gtotheunit91 said:

I assume this also applies to game chats too? that's kinda a game changer lol CoD lobbies will never be the same 

For anybody that likes 3D platformers, I can't recommend Tinykin enough. Probably one of my favorite day one Xbox Game Pass games this year.