By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
shikamaru317 said:
gtotheunit91 said:

This is a VERY interesting idea!

I could have swore I remembered Bethesda saying they did this very thing way back when Skyrim was in development. Let me see.

Edit: They did indeed claim this 11 years ago.

https://kotaku.com/the-skyrim-team-has-a-better-plan-for-squashing-bugs-th-5834914

Before launch, Howard said, Bethesda is testing Skyrim rigorously and more heavily using a system that runs automated versions of the game overnight, searching for bugs and helping the team squash them. "We're getting better at it," Howard said.

I don’t think it worked very well lol. Hopefully with Microsoft’s resources, it’ll be much more effective for Starfield. 

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
smroadkill15 said:

I'm not sure why people have to announce they are switching games. Actions speak louder than words. If anything, they should play Splitgate. 

They just stopped support aside from bug fixes and such for Splitgate

...We're all going back to CoD.

Oh damn..I didn't know that lol. Well...I guess CoD again...or MCC. 

Ryuu96 said:

Good lord, how many support studios does CoD actually have?!?! 

Voted day one GamePass games.

Adding value to GamePass is important. I couldn't care less whether a game is exclusive or not. None of us should, Xbox literally has zero.

Bruh why do all of these look better than the original ones? white optic one goes crazy and new C9 looks so good 

Around the Network

I assume when you say "exclusive" you mean console exclusives since pure exclusives are pretty much a thing of the past for Xbox and PlayStation at this point. I voted for day one game pass but both things are very important I feel. The biggest draw to the service for me was the day one exclusives.

coolbeans said:

I can't understand how the same team behind KI Season 2+3 wound up with Rumbleverse.

Their original game Extinction bombed hard and they are trying to get into the GaS game with Rumbleverse, without a doubt their goal right now is to get bought by Epic Games.

gtotheunit91 said:

Fans have already gotten split screen co-op to work in Infinite

https://twitter.com/halocreation/status/1565750119500324867?s=46&t=hafqOFPqQqVnz-Vc7NLt8Q

Someone hacking something together is fine but of course they do not have to worry about a lot of little details that probably could kill this on the floor for a developer.  There could be one area, event, performance you name it that could break it.  The fact that you can make a few edits to get it to work means 343 coded it in the game but did not release because of issues.  Trust me, you cannot just add split screen co-op if it was not already coded in the game.

Machiavellian said:
gtotheunit91 said:

Fans have already gotten split screen co-op to work in Infinite

https://twitter.com/halocreation/status/1565750119500324867?s=46&t=hafqOFPqQqVnz-Vc7NLt8Q

Someone hacking something together is fine but of course they do not have to worry about a lot of little details that probably could kill this on the floor for a developer.  There could be one area, event, performance you name it that could break it.  The fact that you can make a few edits to get it to work means 343 coded it in the game but did not release because of issues.  Trust me, you cannot just add split screen co-op if it was not already coded in the game.

I’m assuming it was Xbox One that 343 just couldn’t get splitscreen working on such old hardware. Probably 10-15fps at best lol. If it was the case, I would’ve preferred they abandon XOne support for the feature rather than all together, but it’s moot at this point. Although with the amount of hell they’re going through right now, I wouldn’t be surprised if they end up doing it anyway lol. 

My god. I’ve never seen the Halo community and franchise in general in such disarray. It really makes me think something is going to happen soon out of this. Idk what, but something.

With Modern Warfare II releasing a week and a half before the Winter Update, Microsoft putting a freeze on hiring, so I fully expect more delays, idk how Infinite survives the remainder of this year.

Last edited by G2ThaUNiT - on 04 September 2022