By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
ice said:

Ryuu96 said:

Delay it into 2023 and stick it on Game Pass, lets go nuts.

Damn for some reason I thought it was going to launch in Gamepass

Atomic Heart is on Gamepass day 1, the game though is likely to have been delayed due to the War in Ukraine since the devs are Russian.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Guess Game Pass is about to lose EA Play, Lol.

Edit - Or Not.

EA has been especially bad lately. Barely anything worthwhile has been released on EA Play in the past few years. Wouldn't bother me much if it was gone.

2023 looks a little better with Dead Space reboot and Star Wars Jedi sequel. The latter certainly won't make its way to EA Play before 2024.

Flintlock, Wo Long, Redfall, Minecraft Legends, Starfield, All the Personas, Lies of P, Ark 2, probably a few others but got to see some more gameplay first.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Wo Long looking pretty sick! With just a minute of gameplay, I wonder why it couldn't have been shown at the Xbox/Bethesda showcase?

Ryuu96 said:

This is one of my favorite map of all time :) This looks amazing

Around the Network

Busy week in Xbox.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Soul Hackers 2 is getting mixed to positive reviews. One term I keep reading is "lower budget" that unless you're a hardcore Atlus fan, SH2 isn't necessary. I still might check it out down the road, but I'm guessing Atlus may be putting all its resources into Persona 6?

Whoa, High On Life will be a full $60 priced game? I thought it was going to be an indie project with a smaller scope and team with maybe a $40 price tag. But it looks like a full AAA project. Still really looking forward to it! 

Buy High On Life | Xbox

gtotheunit91 said:

Whoa, High On Life will be a full $60 priced game? I thought it was going to be an indie project with a smaller scope and team with maybe a $40 price tag. But it looks like a full AAA project. Still really looking forward to it! 

Buy High On Life | Xbox

I mean, it's gonna be on GP day one, right? 

Angelus said:
gtotheunit91 said:

Buy High On Life | Xbox

I mean, it's gonna be on GP day one, right? 

Oh yeah for sure! It's gonna be GP day one for me, just was an unexpected price tag for those that will prefer to buy their games. And I'll need to change my perspective of what to expect in this game now.