By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

The Snitch says that a new IP will be announced for Gamepass day one today, he doesn’t specify wether it’s indie or AAA though.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
EspadaGrim said:

Damn that new Atomic Heart gameplay trailer looks amazing, it likely won’t come out this year but I’m hyped for it.

Delay it into 2023 and stick it on Game Pass, lets go nuts.

2023 is extremely stacked, it’s absolutely crazy.

Interesting news about the PS5 price increase, while I don't expect any kind of immediate effects in terms of Xbox v PS market share, it could have a noticeable impact should/if MS ever drops the price on the Series X.

That bloomberg video is weird...Xbox home of many franchises naming some of them including sonic....XD..

konnichiwa said:

That bloomberg video is weird...Xbox home of many franchises naming some of them including sonic....XD..

Microsoft buying Sega confirmed

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

"I've wanted to make a historical game for a long time, but I can't remember the exact moment where I said, 'What if it was a narrative adventure and very small?'" Sawyer says in a video conference. "I will say, it wasn't until Microsoft was going to acquire us that I thought, we can do this now"—he pauses with a nervous laugh—"for two reasons." Those being, Microsoft had suggested in the acquisition that the studio could explore "unusual and experimental" fare, and Microsoft's subscription-driven Game Pass platform might be a better fit than traditional retail for a game like Pentiment: an accessible, non-combat, decision-driven murder mystery set in the wake of the tumultuous Protestant Reformation. "Whatever ideas I had about maybe doing something like this, they didn't seem achievable until Microsoft acquired us."

Pentiment Preview: Ars Technica

There’s been nothing but positivity from studios that have been acquired by Microsoft and we now have a title that happened BECAUSE of Microsoft letting studios have their creative autonomy. To think that Josh Sawyer for almost 3 decades wanted to make a game like Pentiment, but never could till Microsoft came along. 

I love PlayStation Studios games, but I don’t think I’ll ever hear the description “unusual and experimental” when letting internal and acquired studios make their games. Great games? For sure. Unusual and Experimental? Never. 

Yeah, 2023 is pretty loaded not just for Gamepass but for all of gaming. Very exciting year but I hope most of it doesn't end up getting delayed to 2024. Excited about a lot of games Dead Space Remake, Resident Evil 4 Remake, Forspoken, Dead Island 2, Final Fantasy XVI, Eiyuden Chronicles Hundred Heroes, Spiderman 2, Starfield, Redfall, SF6, and so on.

Will 100% play Starfield, RedFall, Stalker 2, Atomic Heart, Lies of P, Ghostwire and Flintlock day one.

My hope is that Avowed and Hellblade 2 release in 2023 as well.

Hope that a Kena gets an Xbox release this year, the game released on PS on September 21 2021 and has already gotten a Steam release date.

Wouldn’t be shocked if PlayStation exclusivity deal is preventing them from announcing it sometime after that date.

Ryuu96 said:

Things about to be interesting now xbox has the price advantage in those regions. 

Ryuu96 said:
EspadaGrim said:

Damn that new Atomic Heart gameplay trailer looks amazing, it likely won’t come out this year but I’m hyped for it.

Delay it into 2023 and stick it on Game Pass, lets go nuts.

Damn for some reason I thought it was going to launch in Gamepass

Ryuu96 said:

Game Pass 2023 So Far.

Strong

-Persona 3P

-Persona 4G

-Eiyuden

-Lightyear Frontier 

-Starfield

-Redfall

Medium

- Lies of P