By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I'm looking forward to playing a lot of Activision's stuff in game pass (hopefully soon). That CoD SP binge is going to be next level.

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:

I'm looking forward to playing a lot of Activision's stuff in game pass (hopefully soon). That CoD SP binge is going to be next level.

Same here will most likely play most only for the Campaign.

They turned the DMR into a power weapon lol I can hear the pros already GA'ing it

They went to the opposite end of the spectrum from the Commando to the DMR. Commando is near useless to the DMR being quite possibly OP. That video clip of the DMR is definitely insane.

Around the Network

Before shit hits the fan, bloomberg sucks

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:

Before shit hits the fan, bloomberg sucks

Something happen? 

Ryuu96 said:

Microsoft Flight Simulator Celebrates Gamescom With Its First-Ever City Update and Shares New Details for Its 40th Anniversary Edition

To celebrate the return of Gamescom, Microsoft Flight Simulator has released its first-ever City Update today featuring five brand-new photogrammetry German cities: Hanover, Dortmund, Dusseldorf, Bonn, and Cologne. Simmers will even be able to spot the famous Koelnmesse, home to the renowned gamescom show. This free update can be downloaded from the in-sim marketplace right now.

That's exactly my region. Hyped!

I'm surprised Xbox haven't bundled Halo Infinite with the Series X yet and kept the price as it currently is it would perceive more value whilst costing them nothing since people have access to it with the Gamepass code that comes with the console it would also serve to boost their flagship IP and get more people straight into the game as it will be the first thing they have to play.

Damn that new Atomic Heart gameplay trailer looks amazing, it likely won’t come out this year but I’m hyped for it.