By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - Bethesda Officially Joins Xbox | Game Pass Surpasses 18m Subscribers

Cause I change my mind Since They are willing

Last edited by dx11332sega - on 17 January 2021

I game on all consoles and PC

Around the Network
dx11332sega said:

I'm thinking again I thinkMicrosoft should acquire ||cd project red|| for the hell of it

How do i put spoilers?

Look towards the bottom of the Format tab and you'll see the option.



coolbeans said:
dx11332sega said:

I'm thinking again I thinkMicrosoft should acquire ||cd project red|| for the hell of it

How do i put spoilers?

Look towards the bottom of the Format tab and you'll see the option.

Thanks



I game on all consoles and PC

shikamaru317 said:
Ryuu96 said:

Would we rather a Ninja Gaiden spiritual successor, Dead or Alive spiritual successor or something entirely new?

I'd say Ninja Gaiden but I feel like Microsoft needs to fill their fighting gap more, but they could easily fix that with Killer Instinct...

For me personally, I'd definitely want a new fighter from Itagaki. With Killer Instinct's future uncertain currently, it would be nice to have a new Xbox exclusive fighting series. Even if Killer Instinct was revived again, it is still a western fighting game and would be different from what Itagaki could offer. 

That being said, fast paced action/hack & slash is also a gap in the exclusive line-up that MS needs to fill. The only action game they have right now is Hellblade, but it is slower paced, not a hack & slash. 

After playing Hellblade, I would not put it in the same category as something like Ninja Gaiden, God of War or Devil May Cry.  MS need something along those lines which has a much faster pace and control.  Itagaki can give MS that type of game I believe.

Last edited by Machiavellian - on 17 January 2021

Machiavellian said:
shikamaru317 said:

For me personally, I'd definitely want a new fighter from Itagaki. With Killer Instinct's future uncertain currently, it would be nice to have a new Xbox exclusive fighting series. Even if Killer Instinct was revived again, it is still a western fighting game and would be different from what Itagaki could offer. 

That being said, fast paced action/hack & slash is also a gap in the exclusive line-up that MS needs to fill. The only action game they have right now is Hellblade, but it is slower paced, not a hack & slash. 

After playing Hellblade, I would not put it in the same category as something like Ninja Gaiden, God of War or Devil May Cry.  MS need something along those lines which is has a much faster pace and control.  Itagaki can give MS that type of game I believe.

Agreed.


Fucking Scalebound...

While different, it would have at least partially covered that gap.



Around the Network
ironmanDX said:
Machiavellian said:

After playing Hellblade, I would not put it in the same category as something like Ninja Gaiden, God of War or Devil May Cry.  MS need something along those lines which is has a much faster pace and control.  Itagaki can give MS that type of game I believe.

Agreed.


Fucking Scalebound...

While different, it would have at least partially covered that gap.

Yeah, I wish they would have gutted out that MP part and just gone with a good SP game.  I hope today that Phil believe that was a bad move and with hindsight never put that much importance on MP over a good SP action type game that Scalebound was looking to be.



Machiavellian said:
ironmanDX said:

Agreed.


Fucking Scalebound...

While different, it would have at least partially covered that gap.

Yeah, I wish they would have gutted out that MP part and just gone with a good SP game.  I hope today that Phil believe that was a bad move and with hindsight never put that much importance on MP over a good SP action type game that Scalebound was looking to be.

I don't think it was a bad move unfortunately. If I remember right, someone at platinum games was found using the money for another project.

They can't let that shit fly unfortunately and were backed into a corner. Had to cut the cord.



I'd love for Microsoft to work with Tomonobu Itagaki again. Ninja Gaiden 1 and 2 on the OG Xbox and 360 were amazing games and I'd love to see a spiritual successor.



VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

So I was listening to the entire Xbox Two podcast and at the end when they are taking questions Jez said that he agrees that Wolfenstein 3 will be announced this year but doesn’t feel or think that it will be a 2021 title, so if he feels this way then that means that one of the two AAA titles that he said MS has yet to announce for 2021 isn’t Wolfenstein 3.

I still personally believe that Wolf 3 is 2021 and Starfield is 2022, so it’s possible that MS could have 3 AAA games left for 2021 with Forza Horizon 5, Wolf 3 and a third game.



shikamaru317 said:
Ryuu96 said:

Would we rather a Ninja Gaiden spiritual successor, Dead or Alive spiritual successor or something entirely new?

I'd say Ninja Gaiden but I feel like Microsoft needs to fill their fighting gap more, but they could easily fix that with Killer Instinct...

For me personally, I'd definitely want a new fighter from Itagaki. With Killer Instinct's future uncertain currently, it would be nice to have a new Xbox exclusive fighting series. Even if Killer Instinct was revived again, it is still a western fighting game and would be different from what Itagaki could offer. 

That being said, fast paced action/hack & slash is also a gap in the exclusive line-up that MS needs to fill. The only action game they have right now is Hellblade, but it is slower paced, not a hack & slash. 

After seeing DoA and the Tekken story mode... why not all three? A fast paced fighting RPG game with unarmed combat and fighting game mechanics in a normal world (you could call it a beat'em up but I feel this is too simplistic). 



Epic was right all along...