By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Teases for Age of Empires IV having a major presence at Gamescom? :)

Around the Network

I agree with this sentiment. The lack of maps and modes is one of the biggest criticisms Infinite has. Last Spartan Standing and King of the Hill were 2 of the major marketed game modes for the season and now one is being completely removed and the other hasn't had its own playlist since soon after launch.

gtotheunit91 said:
Mr.GameCrazy said:

I know I said I would play Devil May Cry 5 next, but I ended up playing and finishing Resident Evil VII: Biohazard instead. Awesome game!

Village has to be next then! 

You know it!

Phew.. finally unlocked all achievements (base game & dlc) on Jurassic World Evolution 2. Only 67 out of 46 651 trueachievements.com users completed it :P

Those jurassic difficulty challenges were time-consuming but fun. A much better game than the first one, I highly recommend it.

I must say, Spiritfarer is a great game. Been playing nothing else at the moment. (Hades got kicked back to 2nd row)
It's very addicting as there's always something to do. Even though it has no combat at all, I like it far better than similar games like Stardew Valley.
If Game Pass didn't remove games, I probably would've never tried it.

Around the Network

Idk how to embed a tweet on mobile, but a spokesperson clarified that Sony had no involvement with Death Stranding releasing on PC Game Pass. It was a deal negotiated only through Kojima and 505 Games. 

Ryuu96 said:

1/17!

Won’t be surprised if we hear something from the FTC soon 

When's the last time any of ya tried the conversion gold to GPU trick? I wanna stack another 3 years when it runs out next month if possible

I've heard on the series X subbreddit that it works recently.

ice said:

When's the last time any of ya tried the conversion gold to GPU trick? I wanna stack another 3 years when it runs out next month if possible

I did it a month ago.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9388644