By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I know I said I would play Devil May Cry 5 next, but I ended up playing and finishing Resident Evil VII: Biohazard instead. Awesome game!

Around the Network
twintail said:
Machiavellian said:

Like I stated, without actual numbers we are all just guessing. No one knows if GP is losing money nor whether Sony would lose money if they followed GP. 

Look, if GP was profitable they would say so. Let's not pretend otherwise.

They wouldn't keep this specific info hidden behind 'Xbox is profitable' and 'GP is sustainable', if GP was indeed actually profitable right now. 

Which is fine: because it’s s obviously doing well enough for MS, but again, very few companies have the financial leverage MS has.

Actually I disagree that MS would make any statement at this time on the profitability of GP.  My belief is that MS is looking to get to 150 million subs. Unless GP was bringing huge profits its not really worth making any announcement.  If its just breaking even then it also would not be worth making any announcements.  The thing is there is no reason to give your competitors at this early stage in GP lifecycle any information on where GP is nor would MS want to deal with always having to justify decisions to grow GP.  As I stated, MS is no longer in the console war and they see no reason to thump their chest saying how much money they are making or losing on GP.  The Old MS probably would have done that but every since Phil has taken over, that console war strategy has changed big time.

Mr.GameCrazy said:

I know I said I would play Devil May Cry 5 next, but I ended up playing and finishing Resident Evil VII: Biohazard instead. Awesome game!

Village has to be next then! 

There's sooooooo much content coming to Infinite before the end of the year, but you can't help but wonder if it's going to be too little too late? As long as the game has a healthy population, I'm fine. It doesn't need to be top of the charts nonstop to be successful.

Any managed expectations for Xbox's presence at Gamescom? Seeing Age of Empires IV on the list, I wouldn't be surprised if a console version is announced. Especially considering there hasn't been any new playable empires/factions since launch as well as no expansion announcements (which could happen here) I can see that long awaited console announcement happen.

Really looking forward to seeing Pentiment gameplay as well to see what kind of options and branching storylines there will be.

On a side note, doesn't look like the Quake II remaster will be announced at Quakecon, so what other games was Nightdive Studios teasing?!?

Around the Network

Death Stranding supporting Xbox achievements is pretty funny:

https://www.trueachievements.com/n50822/death-stranding-achievements-xbox

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Ryuu96 said:

🤔

A lot of 25th anniversary stuff happening EXCEPT that remaster announcement! I even watched the N64 Goldeneye documentary that released at the end of June.

I guess it was only a matter of time before someone added Mario Kart mechanics

Last Spartan Standing playlist will be removed from the lineup to make room for Team Doubles

Last edited by G2ThaUNiT - on 19 August 2022