By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
twintail said:
KiigelHeart said:

It's amusing because one of their aguments against AB acquisition is their Game Pass concern. That it would take years to rival it. But it wouldn't if they'd be willing to take a risk. If they don't find it feasible then stfu, it's no-one elses concern they can't eat a cake and save it at the same time.

*shrugs*

if they're being asked to voice concerns then they should. Like, that's the entire point in having a forum for these companies to discuss whatever is being asked of them.

The fact that some of you seem to take issue with this is pretty wild imho.

at the end of the day, MS is acquiring a publisher that Sony works with on marketing deals (not just COD) to associate their games to their platform, and COD is one of the primary drivers to Sony's PSN revenue stream (their major income course). 
Whether they lose COD or not, having it added to GamePass will directly influence buying habits because of the lower barrier entry, which in turn negatively impacts their revenue and profits.

It's ok to think Sony are wrong. But I think it's strange that anyone feels they shouldn't be allowed to express concern when they've been asked to. 

Who's saying they shouldn't be allowed to express concern? We're allowed to call them out for silly arguments and find it amusing how Microsoft is owning them with counter-statements.

I don't know if anyone is "taking issue" with this but many here are GP subscribers and Sony is trying to prevent us getting more bang for our buck you know. 

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Crap, I hated Quake Champions idk of any Quake fan that has actually liked the game either lol.

There's a reason why it went from a paid model to FTP in 2018 and has never left early access on PC for the past 5 years.

Wow, surprisingly Quake Champions is now out of Steam Early Access after 5 years! I'll have to see how much they fixed before giving it a second chance

Not having those games on consoles is a shame...

Wait a second. I can't find any information or patch notes about why Quake Champions finally came out of early access. Nothing on Bethesda's website, the games steam page, or either Quake/id Software Twitter accounts. It's as if all they did was took the early access stamp off and nothing else.......

There was some good info on Redfall, but I was hoping for some more gameplay.

Around the Network

My daughter is very excited for this one

Switch: SW-3707-5131-3911
XBox: Kenjabish

It took 2 months since it was announced, but Warcraft III: Reforged finally got a sizeable update! This game I have no doubt will be added to PC Game Pass once the Acti-Blizz purchase finalizes. Because if it continues to get sizeable updates like this, Game Pass will definitely help revitalize this game.

The perks of being a Game Pass subscriber is going to be just as high as the number of games available in the service lol. It's going to be insane when Riot Games adds their perks into Game Pass this year.

Ryuu96 said:

Already seeing a tooooooooon of comments of "this disproves Microsoft's claims that Sony is paying developers to keep games off of Game Pass"