By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

More games leaving Game Pass, more games for me to quickly finish (or at least try).

This time it's Spiritfarer and Hades I have to play until they're gone. Started Hades and as I expected it's an average roguelite (with a nice setting) like I have played (or seen) so many before. Can someone explain to me what's different about this game compared to other roguelites? So far I haven't seen anything special about it.

Around the Network
kenjab said:

Not a bad list (been meaning to try Immortals Fenyx Rising, and Immortality dev has made good games), but unfortunately a lot of good games are leaving at the end of the month.

I was going to pick up Immortals Fenyx so many times, glad I held out.

Barozi said:

More games leaving Game Pass, more games for me to quickly finish (or at least try).

This time it's Spiritfarer and Hades I have to play until they're gone. Started Hades and as I expected it's an average roguelite (with a nice setting) like I have played (or seen) so many before. Can someone explain to me what's different about this game compared to other roguelites? So far I haven't seen anything special about it.

The story of hades is probably one of the best, voice acting is top notch, gameplay is nice and tight.  It does not have to reinvent the wheel but as a whole the game is high level fun.  Than again, you could be one of those people who may not enjoy it as much as others but the game is long and challenging especially once you get to the trials.  As you unlock each aspect of each weapon the gameplay becomes better at least it did for me. Definitely one of my top roguelite games in a while.

I know it's about CoD Warzone 2 launching, but the biggest thing I got out of this was the potential of pre-orders for Diablo IV going live on December 8th. It says The Game Awards though, which idk if that date has been announced yet

gtotheunit91 said:

I know it's about CoD Warzone 2 launching, but the biggest thing I got out of this was the potential of pre-orders for Diablo IV going live on December 8th. It says The Game Awards though, which idk if that date has been announced yet

Fuuuuck i had my bets on wow being end october. Now i gotta shift 2 weeks

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
gtotheunit91 said:

Fuuuuck i had my bets on wow being end october. Now i gotta shift 2 weeks

That would've been odd for Activision Blizzard to launch their 2 biggest releases of the year at the exact same time despite having nothing to do with each other.

Ryuu96 said:

Is that Death Stranding?

Ryuu96 said:
gtotheunit91 said:

Is that Death Stranding?

Looks like it!

Oh snap! Well, the game did release on PS5 on September 24th of last year. Kojima teased something recently on his Twitter and Gamescom is next week.....

I wonder if we might get a Game Pass announcement! Hopefully not just PC either lol

Well....fudddggggeeeeee. I had already said I wouldn't jump back in anytime soon. I haven't played this game in almost 4 years and what's funny is I own most of the add ons up to the point I stopped playing. And this continues with all the stuff I haven't purchased yet.  It was too hard to resist and I caved.

I own the physical disc already of Tamriel but with this I get the digital version so I guess it will just always be ready.  Now for the long ass downloads.  I'm going to try and not let it fully occupy my gaming time and still squeeze in all the other games I keep saying I'm going to play (..yeah, whatever).

Last time I played was on the Xbox Scorpio, so I'm hoping for some nice performance enhancements.  I will start from scratch and complete all 3 factions' missions and try to do more of the multi-player this time.  1000-20,000 hours here I come.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.