By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:

My ideal plot for Mass Effect 4 would be following High EMS Destroy, either shortly after Mass Effect 3 or in the distant future (Few hundred years or so).

If we go with the "shortly after" then the story can be focused on "rebuilding" after the Reaper War, not every story has to be a big "oh no ancient evil is going to kill us all". Mass Effect 4 can be a more grounded story, you playing as a representative of your species (would be cool if you could pick which species but I doubt they'd do that).

Your focus will be on rebuilding relations with other species after the war, reconnecting with those more severely damaged by the war, rebuilding your own planets and helping your species recover and the conflict will be dealing with the power vacuum that will be in the galaxy now, since it is post war and every species is recovering there is almost certainly going to be a power vacuum where some species will try to take advantage of the chaos to be the new 'bosses' of the galaxy, looking at you, Vorcha.

I'd like a subplot to be bringing Geth and such back online, theoretically it should be possible and the resulting conflict when they learn you basically EMP'd them all. Don't really care if we play as Shephard or not but some callbacks to his squad would be cool, being able to encounter them in side missions and such.

I agree. I liked Andromeda but at the end of the day I'd prefer we stay in our galaxy, even with a significant time jump. I wouldn't mind if they eventually form links again (if memory serves the Andromeda mission arrives after 600 years in cryo-sleep), but keep the focus on our inter-species politics within the Milky Way.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

Man FHI bought Deck13 for so cheap, they were my most wanted AA dev for MS to pick up. I am actually worried that they are with FHI since this currently their only studio and they aren't exactly brimming with cash, they might have been better off with THQ Nordic.

Very excited that Xuan Yuan Sword is coming to Xbox, MS needs to keep a close eye on Chinese games. Hope that they can secure a Genshin Impact and Lost Soul Aside release for Xbox.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7md4vNaOmU

Rewatching the Cyberpunk E3 gameplay and it ends with, '4.16.2020'.

DEVELOPER PLAYLIST TUNING COMING TO GEARS 5 VERSUS

In last week’s What’s Up, we announced the return of the Developer’s Playlist. Since then, we’ve been testing the impact of removing adhesion (aim assist) from all weapons and changes to the active reload system.

In short, the response to these changes have been overwhelmingly positive. Effective next Tuesday, June 30th, we’re rolling out this new tuning as standard across all Versus modes. Note: The adhesion changes won’t impact our competitive esports mode, Escalation but the new active reload will be added.

NEW PVE SKILL CARD DROP RATES

The team has been looking at skill card drop rates and it’s apparent that changes were needed – especially at the lower modifiers.

Effective today, you will be able to earn all skill card rarities – regardless of what level you’re playing. Of course, your odds of landing a higher rarity card will dramatically increase as you play at higher difficulties.

We have more PvE updates coming in Operation 4 which we will share with you soon.

GET READY FOR EXECUTION!

The votes are in and you want Execution! Barring any last-minute vote surge, Execution will be added as a special event playlist next Tuesday.

We’re adding a classic twist – weapon placements will only feature Gears 1 weapons. Get ready for some Hammerburst crossfire! And before you ask…we couldn’t get 4v4 Execution but the team is looking into making it happen for a future event.

To coincide with Execution, we’re also adding a 25 Gnasher kills to the Versus Events medal group.

We’ve seen your requests for other modes (*cough* Guardian *cough*) and we have some fun plans coming in Op 4. Stay tuned!!

Don’t forget to watch Twitter next Wednesday as you get to vote on the final weekly playlist of Operation 3.

That’s it from us this week. Don’t forget to drop by today’s stream as we chat about Gears of War lore with author Jason Hough and our Franchise Narrative Director Bonnie Jean Mah.

Around the Network

That 250/500 point looks logical but i secretly hope on the 200/400 one

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Ryuu96 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HV2LVEPrKGs

Seeing folk point out that the 'crack' on the screen is moving, which...a crack wouldn't do...

@sales2099 What you think? 👀

All 3 'cracks' are moving, almost like...tentacles.

Watch in HQ at around 40 seconds in.

At around 54 seconds in, the top crack moves a lot.

I had to see it a few times but I think I see them moving! I didn’t want to get greedy with my hopes but it looks like Flood will be coming back. The Halo in Infinite is Zeta Halo, which has a rich history of flood research labs. It’s all in the forerunner novel trilogy. I am cautiously optimistic :)

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

these insiders make me look legit these days ehehe

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

ugh I'm sick of waiting. The 1st party games reveal can't come soon enough.

its actually a hidden crackdown 4 drop