By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - Forza Horizon 5, The Outer Worlds 2, Redfall (Arkane) and Contraband (XGSP + Avalanche) Announced | Starfield, Flight Sim (XSX/XSS), Age of Empires IV (PC) and Psychonauts 2 Release Date

My first Xbox game was Dead or Alive 2. Got the Xbox and a couple games for Christmas. Think the other game was a snowboarding game called Dark Summit.

Around the Network
Angelus said:

My first Xbox game was Dead or Alive 2. Got the Xbox and a couple games for Christmas. Think the other game was a snowboarding game called Dark Summit.

Xbox launched with DoA 3 which happened to be my first owned Xbox game as well (bundled with the console). DoA 2 was only released as part of the DoA Ultimate collection in 2015 (in Europe).

Alongside DoA3, I also bought an EA Sports NHL game (can't remember which one).

However the first game I played on Xbox might have been Halo: Combat Evolved. Played that almost every day after school on a demo unit. There was no memory card in the console so I had to replay the same few levels every time. Pretty much always made it to the 4th level (Silent Cartographer).

Halo CE at a friends house since I never owned an OG Xbox first game on a system I owned was Gears of War when I picked up the 360.

Silent Hill 2: Director's Cut

Got my OG Fatboy when the crystal landed so 2004 but first game I have no idea, it's either Fable, Halo 2 or Morrowind going by release dates.

Ride The Chariot

Around the Network

Halo CE, played it over at a friends house and was instantly hooked and wanted an Xbox that day. Sadly, when my parents went to go get a new video game console, they ended up getting the PS2. I was heartbroken that day. 

Barozi said:
Angelus said:

Xbox launched with DoA 3 which happened to be my first owned Xbox game as well (bundled with the console). DoA 2 was only released as part of the DoA Ultimate collection in 2015 (in Europe).

Alongside DoA3, I also bought an EA Sports NHL game (can't remember which one).

However the first game I played on Xbox might have been Halo: Combat Evolved. Played that almost every day after school on a demo unit. There was no memory card in the console so I had to replay the same few levels every time. Pretty much always made it to the 4th level (Silent Cartographer).

Ah yea, you're right. I played 2 on the Dreamcast and 3 on Xbox. Got mixed up. 

Halo CE not long after launch.

The Coalition tech demo for today is private unless you pay for GDC, however it is being posted tomorrow anyway.

First original X Box game I played was NFL Fever 2002 over a friends house he also had Halo CE but I didn't play that. Once I got my own console the first game I bought and played for it was Dead or Alive 3.