By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - Microsoft to Acquire Activision Blizzard | Game Pass Reaches 25m Subscribers

What Activision-Blizzard IP Should Xbox Bring Back First?

Blur 1 3.33%

Guitar Hero 4 13.33%

Hexen 0 0%

King’s Quest 1 3.33%

Prototype 3 10.00%

Spyro the Dragon 4 13.33%

StarCraft 10 33.33%

Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 3 10.00%

Other 4 13.33%

Total:30

Low-key one of the things I'm hoping we see most is Jack Black at TGA's

Waiting for Greenie's downplay tweet too.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 07 December 2021

Around the Network
WoodenPints said:
Spade said:

I wonder what the next Ubisoft game will be. I don't have any faith in that Skull and Bones shit, looks to be in dev hell.

They released AC and Watch Dogs the same year, and Far Cry this year. Are they working on another big single player game? I don't think Immortals is what they would call a tent pole ubisoft IP, like the above three.

Hoping to see the next new IP from them maybe at E3 next year. I'm also hoping the next AC takes place in Japan.

The next Assassin's Creed sounds like an Anthem Clone and is years away.

Oh Jesus... LMAO. This is why I buy Ubisoft games at 20 or less. 

Spade said:
WoodenPints said:

The next Assassin's Creed sounds like an Anthem Clone and is years away.

Oh Jesus... LMAO. This is why I buy Ubisoft games at 20 or less. 

Really the only reasonable thing to do. They're on sale 24/7 anyway...

Hmm...

Might try xCloud with Halo Infinite, that 60Gb will take a while for me to download but I doubt my internet is good enough for xCloud either, anyone know how close data centres have to be for optimal performance?

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 07 December 2021

Ryuu96 said:

Hmm...

Might try xCloud with Halo Infinite, that 60Gb will take a while for me to download but I doubt my internet is good enough for xCloud either, anyone know how close data centres have to be for optimal performance?

Not in Saudi Arabia. 

Ride The Chariot

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Hmm...

The campaign is 60 GB?! Welp I need to free up space.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Ryuu96 said:

Hmm...

Not sure. I live like 200 miles from one, but I haven't tried xCloud recently, maybe I will later tonight.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

DroidKnight said:

Getting some "Believe" vibes from this.

Infinite's marketing has been great.