By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - Microsoft to Acquire Activision Blizzard | Game Pass Reaches 25m Subscribers

What Activision-Blizzard IP Should Xbox Bring Back First?

Blur 1 3.33%

Guitar Hero 4 13.33%

Hexen 0 0%

King’s Quest 1 3.33%

Prototype 3 10.00%

Spyro the Dragon 4 13.33%

StarCraft 10 33.33%

Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 3 10.00%

Other 4 13.33%

Total:30
Angelus said:
Ryuu96 said:

Forza Horizon 5 has crossed 11m players.

Interestingly enough, MS hasn't said a word about how many people have played Halo

Still on beta. 

Around the Network
InkIt said:
Angelus said:

Interestingly enough, MS hasn't said a word about how many people have played Halo

Still on beta. 

Mhm...sure...totally a beta 

Angelus said:
Ryuu96 said:

Forza Horizon 5 has crossed 11m players.

I don't think it means much, Forza Horizon 5 has leaderboards while Halo doesn't so Horizon's player base has never been a secret and Microsoft commenting on it doesn't tell us anything we don't already know.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 26 November 2021

ironmanDX said:
Angelus said:

That is a little unusual.

Maybe they're waiting for launch.

Yeah, I think they are waiting on launch. Soon after the official launch they will announce player count and maybe even revenue so far like they did for Halo 4 ($220 day one, $300m first week) and Halo 5 ($400m first day and $500m first week). They can cheat and include all MP microtransaction revenue from the open beta in their first 24 hours revenue, which will allow them to make it look like it is absolutely curb stomping Halo 5 in terms of revenue. Not really necessary to do that to beat Halo 5 in revenue though I think, Halo Infinite campaign seems to be getting alot of preorders so even if they only included the first 24 hours of open beta microtransaction revenue alongside the first 24 hours of singleplayer sales I think they would beat Halo 5's $400m first 24 hours figure. 

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 26 November 2021

Imagine if only a week after Forza Horizon 5's "biggest Xbox launch ever" Halo was like "Naw, we've got the biggest launch ever" Lol.

I too think they're waiting for launch or a week after launch, include the Campaign in the stats.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Imagine if only a week after Forza Horizon 5's "biggest Xbox launch ever" Halo was like "Naw, we've got the biggest launch ever" Lol.

I too think they're waiting for launch or a week after launch, include the Campaign in the stats.

If only Halo deserved it  

completed so many games recently, I'm once more at a point where I have no clue what to play next.
Just two more weeks of work and then I have a few weeks off until 2022. I desperately need something during that time but at least I know that the campaign of Halo Infinte will launch soon. Doubt it will take me three weeks to complete though....

So ... I've experienced more bugs playing Skyrim AE than any single time I've played it in the last decade. -_- just lost 4hrs of gameplay coz the Guardian Circle spell not appearing glitch hit me, a bug that was a problem ... At fucking launch. Had to capture whiterun 8 times before it let me finish the quest due to a decade old bug.

Ride The Chariot