By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - Forza Horizon 5 is the Biggest First Week in Xbox History | Xbox Cloud Gaming Launches on Xbox Series and Xbox One Consoles | Halo Infinite MP Launches Now | 20 Years of Xbox & Halo

Hype Level for Halo Infinite

10 9 56.25%

9 4 25.00%

8 1 6.25%

7 1 6.25%

6 1 6.25%

5 or Below 0 0%

Not Interested 0 0%

Total:16

Around the Network

My P1 finally arrived in FH5:

lol I just won the P1 a few minutes ago from a Wheelspin and now fired up the game again only to get the duplicate from the loyality reward.

I only created this account at the tale end of 2019 when I came back to really playing Xbox again, first game on this acc was Outer World's Game Pass. Xbox museum stats are showing correct now, minus games played, it's probably recording everygame that was played/deleted with 0 gamerscore. It's 67 (not 98) 

Most played by year

2019 - Borderlands 3

2020 - Cyberpunk 2077

2021 - Halo MCC

Last edited by VersusEvil - on 26 November 2021

Ride The Chariot

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

Halo Infinite Critic Reviews - OpenCritic

Another 8 and 9.

Common trend is monetisation dragging it down, GameSpot's could increase before launch if they fix the progression in time but I doubt they will.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 26 November 2021

Forza Horizon 5 has crossed 11m players.

Ryuu96 said:

Interestingly enough, MS hasn't said a word about how many people have played Halo

Angelus said:
Ryuu96 said:

Interestingly enough, MS hasn't said a word about how many people have played Halo

That is a little unusual.

Maybe they're waiting for launch.