By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - Forza Horizon 5 is the Biggest First Week in Xbox History | Xbox Cloud Gaming Launches on Xbox Series and Xbox One Consoles | Halo Infinite MP Launches Now | 20 Years of Xbox & Halo

Favourite Spartan AI in Halo Infinite

Circ 4 44.44%

Butler 0 0%

Fret 1 11.11%

Lumu 4 44.44%

Total:9
shikamaru317 said:

What exactly is the purpose of this new Chopper within the sandbox 343? It does crap damage to infantry with the spike cannons, the boost no longer destroys other vehicles with a single hit, it falls over on it's side very easily requiring you to get out a flip the vehicle, it has issues with getting stuck on tiny little pieces of environment and getting slowed alot. Easily the worst vehicle in Halo Infinite currently. 

That explains why I could barely kill anyone with the Chopper despite shooting so much at a group of enemies. Or why boosting at another vehicle did nothing. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network
zero129 said:

Well Xbox guys you dang done good. You now have PC gamers on your side on this site also. Xbox+PC=Love! as should of always been!. Now together we are strong!.
But as a PC gamer MS needs to hurry up and give me that new update for the xbox app that will let me install games where i want and mod them!.

Xbox and PC together at last. Especially when both are run by the same company. It never made sense to me as to why MS never released Xbox games on PC before. I know Halo 1 and 2 did come to PC some odd years later. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

So, it seems that the Halo community manager responded to the overwhelming backlash about the progression and monetization today. He didn't give us much in terms of details about what exactly is planned to remedy the situation, but did say that 343 has heard the feedback, and that it will take time to implement changes based on that feedback, especially because they have given most of the dev team the Thanksgiving Holiday weekend off. Hopefully once they get back into work on Monday they buckle down and work on at least a partial revamp for progression and monetization ahead of the full launch on December 8.

trunkswd said:
zero129 said:

Well Xbox guys you dang done good. You now have PC gamers on your side on this site also. Xbox+PC=Love! as should of always been!. Now together we are strong!.
But as a PC gamer MS needs to hurry up and give me that new update for the xbox app that will let me install games where i want and mod them!.

Xbox and PC together at last. Especially when both are run by the same company. It never made sense to me as to why MS never released Xbox games on PC before. I know Halo 1 and 2 did come to PC some odd years later. 

Indeed it really was one of the most stupid things i think MS done as they could of done what Valve done back in the day but didnt, and i guess thats why many PC gamer ended up hating MS for leaving them in the dust with the xbox and no longer bringing games to their other platform (being windows pc).

Well lucky now they learned its all coming together and finally we Pc gamers+ Xbox gamers might be able to finally get a foothold here not only on this site but many others like it.

The chef is back Xbox is booming its time for a new dawn xD. Ok i dont think we are ever going to number PS and Nin fans on this site but we kinda pulling up the ladder now compared to when we where apart imean that has to be a good thing right?

One more edit im also a Nin fan and a Sony fan but more a PC fan!, Or can you really call yourself a fan of anything at that stage? :-/, i guess yeah you can im a fan of everything thats good bout gaming!!

I guess onemore edit!: Things have got so much better here lately for PC gamers and xbox gamers (Mostly PC gamers xD), but we still mostly keep to our corners of the room like this xbox thread and the PC one. Not really sure why that is but i noticed now we are seeing more and more outside posts on this forum from in other threads from xbox and pc gamers so keep it up lads! remember we are not trapped to two threads!! xD.

Last edited by zero129 - 4 days ago

zero129 said:
trunkswd said:

Indeed it really was one of the most stupid things i think MS done as they could of done what Valve done back in the day but didnt, and i guess thats why many PC gamer ended up hating MS for leaving them in the dust with the xbox and no longer bringing games to their other platform (being windows pc).

Well lucky now they learned its all coming together and finally we Pc gamers+ Xbox gamers might be able to finally get a foothold here not only on this site but many others like it.

The chef is back Xbox is booming its time for a new dawn xD. Ok i dont think we are ever going to number PS and Nin fans on this site but we kinda pulling up the ladder now compared to when we where apart imean that has to be a good thing right?

There aren't too many of us Xbox fans on the site. But we are dedicated to chatting all things Xbox and Microsoft in this thread. If I had a better PC I would probably play more Xbox games PC. But my PC is VERY outdated and can't play any new AAA games even on minimum settings. 

Around the Network
trunkswd said:
zero129 said:

There aren't too many of us Xbox fans on the site. But we are dedicated to chatting all things Xbox and Microsoft in this thread. If I had a better PC I would probably play more Xbox games PC. But my PC is VERY outdated and can't play any new AAA games even on minimum settings. 

Sorry guess i added a few edits to my other post after this trunks, btw im a bit drunk right now but did i ever tell you how much i love you :-^ <-Not sure if thats a kiss or not but yeah xD, anyways with how things are atm im really happy i got my PC when i did (It was still got in this shitty shortage we are in) i wanted to build my own pc like i always do but ended up having to buy a prebuild as for the first time i can rememeber ever in my life it was cheaper then building one so i said fuck it why not least i dont have to put it together xD. And to be honest it costed me €1600 but (Yes a lot of people going to think im a cunt for this) when im not gaming i been using it to mine and its pretty much paid for itself after 6-7months of owning it its now only standing me like €300.

Anyways anways back to how much i love you so why dont you have me added on xbox?

Drunk Kirby has competition

I'm on a trip visiting family so I've and been playing Halo Infinite via xcloud mobile using my razer kishi and it's been a solid experience. It took me awhile to get use to it, but I've been able to hold my own against others online.

My thoughts on Halo Infinite progression. Overall, I think there progression for the battle Pass works, it can definitely improve, but it's not stopping me from having fun. I'm level 17 and the speed of progression doesn't bothered me, especially with this being a 3/6 month seasons. I was annoyed early on with some of the challenges, but since they got rid of the real dumb ones, I haven't had really any issues. 

343I needs to introduce a separate leveling system based all on performance so it gives players a sense of accomplishment that isn't the battle pass. I'm sure one will come in the near future like after season 1.