By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - Forza Horizon 5 is the Biggest First Week in Xbox History | Xbox Cloud Gaming Launches on Xbox Series and Xbox One Consoles | Halo Infinite MP Launches Now | 20 Years of Xbox & Halo

Favourite Spartan AI in Halo Infinite

Circ 4 44.44%

Butler 0 0%

Fret 1 11.11%

Lumu 4 44.44%

Total:9

Halo Infinite Critic Reviews - OpenCritic

Okay, there's no embargo for the Multiplayer, it has another 9.5 from CGMagazine, it also has a 8/10 from GameSpot but that IS a review in progress.

Close the predictions Shika.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Did 343 not embargo the multiplayer? Lol. It's a bit odd considering they're calling it an Open Beta (and I know this is basically everything for launch but it IS missing modes that will be available on Dec 8th, we know that because there's an achievement for a missing mode) so I would find it odd if 343 didn't set an embargo, Lol.

yah was suprised to see the scores coming in during Beta :)

But, getting those scores during beta is pretty damn good! Esp. if they adjust few things for Dec. 8th (I really think they will add/adjust playlists)

Imaginedvl said:
Ryuu96 said:

Did 343 not embargo the multiplayer? Lol. It's a bit odd considering they're calling it an Open Beta (and I know this is basically everything for launch but it IS missing modes that will be available on Dec 8th, we know that because there's an achievement for a missing mode) so I would find it odd if 343 didn't set an embargo, Lol.

yah was suprised to see the scores coming in during Beta :)

But, getting those scores during beta is pretty damn good! Esp. if they adjust few things for Dec. 8th (I really think they will add/adjust playlists)

Likely, playlists are easy to change.

Also I hope they keep Fiesta in and don't cycle it out.

So I suppose OpenCritic and MetaCritic are going to group everything into Halo Infinite for a total score rather than having a listing for Infinite SP and Infinite MP? I also know Windows Central are reviewing them separately so their review may drop soon.

Oh hey they added Psychonauts profile pictures on Xbox.

Ride The Chariot

Imaginedvl said:

Seriously, people are spending more time complaining about cosmetic stuff and how they want it all for free/without having to play too much, than actually... playing the damn game... You guys are missing out a lot of great MP action :)
Meanwhile, got a 9 from Stella on IGN :) Very well deserved!

I mean I've put 50 hours into Infinite already. It's because I enjoy the game that I want them to fix the progression system and monetization so that people will stick around and keep playing it. People are furious right now and are ragin all over Waypoint, Reddit, and Youtube from what I've seen, they run the risk of losing alot of players if they don't improve progression and monetization, and quickly. 

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Okay, there's no embargo for the Multiplayer, it has another 9.5 from CGMagazine, it also has a 8/10 from GameSpot but that IS a review in progress.

Will do, though I will wait until campaign reviews are in and then average the multiplayer and campaign meta scores together for the prediction league. 

shikamaru317 said:
Ryuu96 said:

Will do, though I will wait until campaign reviews are in and then average the multiplayer and campaign meta scores together for the prediction league. 

I think Meta will do that anyway, a few reviewers are reviewing Campaign and Multiplayer separately but I believe Metacritic will shove them all under the same "Halo Infinite" listing, there won't be a "Halo Infinite Campaign" and "Halo Infinite Multiplayer" separate listing.

At least that is how Opencritic is handling it so I assume Metacritic will be the same and I can't see any separate Metacritic listings.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - 4 days ago

Machiavellian said:
Dulfite said:

They are cosmetics, not essential. You can unlock free cosmetics by playing for free. No one is forcing you to buy those paid ones. They probably base pricing on what MMOs do with their cosmetic stores. If you can't afford then don't buy. If enough don't buy they will lower their prices, simple as that.

I continue to think the same thing.  All these cosmetics stuff is always priced high at first so that when they go on sale it seems more reasonable.  Why even care at this point, once the game release from Beta, MS will have all those nice little special sales if you truly want to throw your money away on this gunk.  I know I probably am in the minority but I cannot remember once ever caring about purchasing this stuff, what keeps me playing any MP is the MP, not any of this cosmetic items I get bored with after using it for a few moments.

This. Man when we had Halo 2 and 3 online what kept us playing??. The game and the gameplay not the cosmetics leave that to the casuals.

When you come in with your flaming skull or santa hats and you keep getting your ass wiped by a player who is still using the original skins you know you casual.

Last edited by zero129 - 4 days ago

What exactly is the purpose of this new Chopper within the sandbox 343? It does crap damage to infantry with the spike cannons, the boost no longer destroys other vehicles with a single hit, it falls over on it's side very easily requiring you to get out and flip the vehicle, it has issues with getting stuck on tiny little pieces of environment and getting slowed alot. Easily the worst vehicle in Halo Infinite currently. 

Last edited by shikamaru317 - 4 days ago

Well Xbox guys you dang done good. You now have PC gamers on your side on this site also. Xbox+PC=Love! as should of always been!. Now together we are strong!.
But as a PC gamer MS needs to hurry up and give me that new update for the xbox app that will let me install games where i want and mod them!.