By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - Forza Horizon 5 is the Biggest First Week in Xbox History | Xbox Cloud Gaming Launches on Xbox Series and Xbox One Consoles | Halo Infinite MP Launches Now | 20 Years of Xbox & Halo

Favourite Spartan AI in Halo Infinite

Circ 4 44.44%

Butler 0 0%

Fret 1 11.11%

Lumu 4 44.44%

Total:9
shikamaru317 said:

*snip*

Yeah it definitley has problems. As it stands right now Halo Infinite's battlepass and store are the worst example of f2p I've played. Fortnite, CoD Mobile etc all do it better. In Fortnite/CoD you can actually earn premium currency through the battlepass and get the next battlepass for free if you play enough.

Halo Infinite's F2P model is stingy and other F2P titles are much more generous.

Hopefully big changes will be made to how this game is being monetised.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Never expected Fable anyways.

Show me Avowed!

Avowed and Redfall gameplay seem like the most likely things we could see, alongside the almost certain gameplay for Hellblade 2.

I haven't read much of the Wu tang clan rpg exclusive for xbox but it'll be more realistic than grand theft auto series with husstling and shooting craps and shoot bet each foot to the hospital and mad rep choices if wanna be a dopeman or rapper ? hope its action rpg like mass effect with story choices 

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

shikamaru317 said:
Ryuu96 said:

Never expected Fable anyways.

Show me Avowed!

Avowed and Redfall gameplay seem like the most likely things we could see, alongside the almost certain gameplay for Hellblade 2.

Think Avowed, Redfall, Hellblade II + New Announcement would be a strong showing, I am least confident in Avowed being shown though, Lol.

They've had a major new announcement the past two TGA's, Hellblade II at TGA 19 and Perfect Dark at TGA 20 so I hope the trend continues and something new is announced.

Around the Network
dx11332sega said:

I haven't read much of the Wu tang clan rpg exclusive for xbox but it'll be more realistic than grand theft auto series with husstling and shooting craps and shoot bet each foot to the hospital and mad rep choices if wanna be a dopeman or rapper ? hope its action rpg like mass effect with story choices 

It'll be ARPG in the style of something like The Ascent - Diablo, a top-down perspective, it's described as a smaller project by Jez.

343 are and have always been Xbox game studios weakest link so Halo Infinite multiplayer being utter wank is honestly no surprise. No matter how good or bad I did ... 50xp unless I get some very specific challenge complete that requires me to use a weapon or playstyle that I'll never use. What's even the point, level 6 after 10hrs with no drive to play anymore.

Ride The Chariot

Ryuu96 said:

They're going to have to do a lot better moving forward. Seeing how they've handled this particular event is gonna put a lot of people off.

VersusEvil said:

343 are and have always been Xbox game studios weakest link so Halo Infinite multiplayer being utter wank is honestly no surprise. No matter how good or bad I did ... 50xp unless I get some very specific challenge complete that requires me to use a weapon or playstyle that I'll never use. What's even the point, level 6 after 10hrs with no drive to play anymore.

Not trying to defend of excuse 343 for their shitty battle pass, customization options and predatoty mtx-practises, but the game itself isn't a wank :P best and most fun to play 1st person shooter I've ever played so that's the point.

KiigelHeart said:
VersusEvil said:

Not trying to defend of excuse 343 for their shitty battle pass, customization options and predatoty mtx-practises, but the game itself isn't a wank :P best and most fun to play 1st person shooter I've ever played so that's the point.

That's the wank I was referring too :L

Ride The Chariot