By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Barozi said:

Where's the chart from?

NBA 2K21 is on #6 and #17 and the publisher is EA..... (NBA 2k20 also says EA)
Rocket League is free as well btw.

XBOX US chart, I got it directly from their site and cross referenced it on my xbox to be safe lol Also my bad I lumped it with the EA sports crowd. I'll correct that

Around the Network
KiigelHeart said:

Looks like that chart is from Microsoft.com. There has always been something out of place with those charts, I'd trust TrueAhcievements.com weekly tracking more.

I think the MS chart is pretty accurate, considering it goes by hours played not UUs. Just a lil confused where Rainbow Six was as it was consistently charting well last I knew lol

I would like Crytek solely for the engine. CryEngine is, IMO, still vastly superior to the best Unreal can put out. I think people forget how taxing and realistic graphics on the original Crysis was.

OTOH, it's an impulse buy and not a real decent purchase. I definitely believe it's something Asian. Bethesda already covers virtually all Western needs and they otherwise have muscle everywhere on that front. They need a Japan/Eastern studio company that can cover the shortage of waifu/JRPG/Japanese fighter/side scroller games. With Beth with their studios, they only need a recurrent Eastern IP and they'd cover all their bases.

How cool would it be if Xbox had an in-house JRPG series that would act as a reminder that they are staying in that market until the whole brand dies?

ice said:
KiigelHeart said:

Looks like that chart is from Microsoft.com. There has always been something out of place with those charts, I'd trust TrueAhcievements.com weekly tracking more.

I think the MS chart is pretty accurate, considering it goes by hours played not UUs. Just a lil confused where Rainbow Six was as it was consistently charting well last I knew lol

Yeah Rainbow Six has always been top10 on trueachievements charts. Also MCC was missing from MS top50 chart for months despite being in and around top10.

Tracking by hours played is nice but I think it keeps tracking time if you don't close the game and use standby-mode.

Charts are cool though :D

Yeah the FPS boosts sound like it takes a lot of time playtesting each game. Glad MS has a dedicated BC group doing this. Hoping for 360 and OG Xbox boosts next year, fingers crossed. 

Around the Network

Avalanche fits the bill of open world AAA so they could be the dev of the XGP game. They would be a good studio to have a partnership with to keep on securing AAA games for Gamepass along with Sumo Digital.

Ryuu96 said:

Think this was never actually confirmed but hinted at by an insider? Well now it is.

MS were really trying to rush that game so it would meet it’s original deadline, just goes to show you how bad the Management of 343 was when they needed to help from other 1st party teams.

Lol, how many Studios were helping 343i? Didn't we hear that Rare and Playground were helping too/

Already own Madden 21. Its solid on Xbox Series X but the Xbox one version has so many problems. Hopefully, Madden 22 has bigger next gen improvements.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JeremyPenter/status/1363961582619815938

Possible NDA on the Bethesda news? I swear if MS goes to these lengths and has an event just to say that the games will be multiplat then i will lose all faith in Phil Spencer.

Last edited by EspadaGrim - on 22 February 2021